• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

LuCKy

Smash Master
replicate you ever respond to my food mm? *for pride*

theres a hometown like 5 minutes from the tourney this sat. . .lets do this **** lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I just can't stop rofling at this pic.

P without hair is terrible.
I'm kinda want to make that picture my wallpaper.

On my phone AND my computer.

Also, everyone should quote JDM's post with the picture of P in their posts, even if your post has nothing to do with it.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
If I managed to host a tournament down in El Monte in the near future at a local game store, and they hooked it up with additional prizes, would anybody go? They have like 8 plasmas so youll probably have to bring TVs. Then again ive played melee on plasmas that dont lag so I could give them a try first.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I recently went to cali to the WCSL event. VERY FUN! i also made some friends there.

and since you are my friends i would think you could back me up when i get into the fight of my life!

Austin,tx has been attacked by Zombies! Would anybody wanna help me go down there and defend the people of austin? ill pay for your plane ticket!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,484326,00.html

proof of zombies^

GSUB

Smash Lord
i hate it when weird
anime club girls hiss at me.

god it's creepy.
i'm like
"eww! don't touch me with your ink-stained hands from reading shonen-jump,
and your stickyness from all your asian drinks. AND DONT ****ING
HISS AT ME!! YOU ARE NOT ****ING HALF CAT, AND YOU"RE
CHIBBY FACE IS NNNOOOTTT ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!!"

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i hate it when weird

god it's creepy.
i'm like
maybe you should write a blog.

joeplicate

Smash Master
replicate you ever respond to my food mm? *for pride*

theres a hometown like 5 minutes from the tourney this sat. . .lets do this **** lol
for PRIDE :(:(:(:(

how about for pride and loser pays for food?
it should be cheap, right, cause it's a hometown buffet

i hate it when weird

god it's creepy.
i'm like
maybe you should write a blog.
ahahahahahhahahahhahahahaha

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Scar: Hugs said in the samus boards that samus has the advantage over falcon in that matchup. I know you've played with him, do you know why he thinks samus has the advantage? And what do you think of this matchup?
I 3 stocked him at pound3, and I didn't make it out of second round of pools and he got like 5th or something. Clearly he was the better player but I ***** him and should have won the set if I hadn't choked.

Most CFs he plays probably have a big problem with him jab canceling all the time but idk, he played like any other Samus IMO. M2K's Samus is infinitely harder and he makes it seem like the matchup may almost be even, but I still beat him, and god forbid I play Samus vs his CF, there is literally nothing she can do.

HIGHLY in CF's favor.

edit: If she hits you with upB at low %s wiggle out and grab her or otherwise ****. Once you hit her and keep pressure on there is nothing she can do but upB, all you have to do is predict one of them, dj away, wait for her to land and knee the balls off her, if she's going for the ledge then just uair her offstage, she has no dj, **** her recovery.

upB is a pretty bad move all said and done, it just frustrates people. also make sure you know all of the timings for shieldstun because almost all of my first hits v samus are against stupid attacks on my shield, it's pretty easy to consistently punish all of her smashes, you have a nice frame gap so take your time. I have also punished dtilt but that requires either more precision or the people i have hit out of it were too stupid to IASA
Hey Hugo. Scar just called you a *****.

LuCKy

Smash Master
alright fine fine

loser pays for the meal lol

mangos feeding me though cuz if i get up i get full faster xD

JDM

Smash Champion
We should goto todai(All you can eat sushi and other ****). Its right next to red robins that one time after connors tourney that half went to chipotle and the other went to red robins.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you think I wanna spend like $20+ for food I don't really like? HELL NAH. CHIPOTLE FO SHO. maybe Red Robin.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you live in WA and you don't get the Gimpyfish Combo there?

my first Chipotle burrito was that. It's so hard to order unless someone before you gets it. and then you can just say I'll have what he got. :colorful:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
its even more funny when the server looks at you in confusion, lmao

edit- ninja mio post

Top Bottom