• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

SuperRad

Smash Master
jeff vs mango is one of the best sets ive seen. mango is so amazingly consistent
god ****

edit: Jeff vs Lucky is amazing as well.
In all my time watching Jeff, I've never seen him shield as much as he did in those two sets.

Good **** Socal
And good **** Jeff.
hopefully we'll see some rematches at WCSL.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Mango I did your mom in the butt last night, a lot.

See my avatar? That's me, so when you come to the EC and see that face, attack with no mercy and show me what you got, your mom sure did.
**** YOU EE

That is my picture in his avatar. He's actually a fat black guy I often refer to as the Pillsbury dough boy because he giggles like a fool.

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
West Coast is freakin boss now. I say there should be another West Coast Regional Crew against East Coast and their shiz. -nod-

And many recordings.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
EC is still better than WC though, especially if you through Florida into the mix. Mango is the only player we have that's up to M2K, PC, Azen, Chu, Shiz level. Actually maybe Lucky too, but we're still way behind

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
what about jeff : )

but yea they got hella crazy ppl like cactuar jman darc th0rn eggm and stuff

really high level of melee

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
EC is still better than WC though, especially if you through Florida into the mix. Mango is the only player we have that's up to M2K, PC, Azen, Chu, Shiz level. Actually maybe Lucky too, but we're still way behind
FL isnt east its south.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
mango why'd u have to break all our hearts with a comeback like that

i mean ur good but give asia a chance

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
pc, azen and chu -- all play brawl, not melee.

the new-age EC is

M2K, shiz, tuar, jman, KSN, hungrybox, lambchops, eggm, th0rn (dunno how much he plays but god**** he *****), whoever else

v

WC

mango, lucky, zhu, ka, dj-c, eggz, sw, SS, falcomist, lunin, tang

that's pretty equal. i think WC would win tho unless there are some heavyweights i forgot about on the EC side.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
in the florida thread for fast1
i thought dashiz made an official post saying that he was quitting melee and that was his last tourney

i'll go find the OP

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
apparently you don't know that he's said the same thing before

you only quit the game when you haven't been at a tourny in forever.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
m2k cactuar and jman would beat our entire crew
how the **** is that even
wtf are you talking about, do you know how good mango, lucky and zhu are? m2k shiz and jman aren't the problem, it's when you get to the hungryboxes and lambchops

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
uhh yeah, lucky definitely is. cactuar v lucky in fox dittos i'm taking lucky, cactuar's marth v lucky, i'd probably take cactuar if he was trying, but barely. jman is really good but not nearly as amazing as you think he is, and zhu eats spacies alive. i'd take zhu on that.

Top Bottom