• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Lovage

Smash Hero
ill agree with u if u beat shroom next week
but until then im keeping strong in my "p cant judge videos for **** theory"

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
pretty sure i've been watching videos back when you were playing kilo every day after school

if anything zhu is really underrated if you think about what he accomplished in norcal

we just saw how good norcal is. think about how long zhu dominated them for. after a while he pretty much never lost except for what, a set or two against falcomist? maybe lunin now and then?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
That's one crew battle I'd love to see.

Lovage you're overrating Jman.

I think Cactuar would take Lucky in ditto's and with his Marth (though it will be close either way).

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
part of me thinks if cactuar's marth played lucky, lucky would get his balls ***** off

but it's really easy to think of how good and crisp lucky is and take it for granted. but he really is one of the best players in the country. you can count on him never messing up, he shuts down your options like a mofo, and his edge guarding is automatic. and if he actually tried and played gay? have you ever seen lucky play gay? it's ridiculous

lucky's one of the few players who comes really close to perfect tech imo

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
who uses "crisp" to describe something in Melee? it's kinda cool cuz I have no idea what it actually means besides it being a compliment lol

lucky's one of the few players who comes really close to perfect tech imo
I'll work on getting perfect tech :)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Joe - i dont have a ****** style

like joey =( but i win =D **** sometimes

And LOL joey > jman wtf is wrong with u guys

and hbox .. joey would 4 stock .. im pretty sure

zhu eh hell take some stocks lol

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i never noticed before but now i do

if you look at the puff in mangos sig
and just stare at the eye for a while

it's one of those things that looks in place and correct
until you look at it for a while longer

as time passes, it starts to look ****ed up
and then you think, "is the pupil too big?"

the more you look, the more you see the eye kinda stand out by itself
then you forget that you're even looking at a puff, you're just looking at the eye

remember the eye boss from kirby superstar
you know the cloud guy.
yep thats him

Sleepy

Smash Ace
it's kinda funny to say, but I think lucky's style is much more menacing than it appears. He makes everything look given and easy, but he's really pretty smart about his plays. I think his playstyle is way stronger than it lets on. I would bet my money on joey to beat jman. I've seen joey win too much with his smooth sailing style, he just makes **** look easy.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
wait jman is one of the little kids that **** right? I vaguely remember jman and hax beaten chillin and chu at pound.

Man if little kids are ****** people in this day and age, what hope do we have?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wait jman is one of the little kids that **** right? I vaguely remember jman and hax beaten chillin and chu at pound.

Man if little kids are ****** people in this day and age, what hope do we have?
you wobble in tournament i'm not entirely sure what it is you are worried about here

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Wobbling is amazing! It gives you a chance to chill out and watch one of the matches happening on an adjacent TV for like 30 seconds.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
mango, no offense, but I wonder how you would do against m2k without jiggs, not to say your others arent' good. But I don't know without your jiggs lol. M2k fears jiggs and shakes apparently I heard from his close friend LK.

Camilo

Smash Cadet
Mango would **** M2k O.o

with like 3 characters O.o

He's no joke o.O

Happy bday mango

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
joey beat ken and isai

and mango you played technical at the tournament bc you were using my purple fox hahaha
.. by himself
Hahahahah **** i think joey is better too jmanisn't that good.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
it's just m2k is really **** good against a lot of other characters, and mango beat him with jiggs, and m2k really doesn't know how to fight a jiggs like mango's old jiggs. But mango probably is better now also, but heh I just wonder how the match would turn out now.

Also though, gimpy you might feel the stronger effects of wobbling, than let's say... fox/falcon/marth

since bowser is way more susceptible to falling into a trap of it.

Top Bottom