• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I want to go to this alleged "Bangkok Blue" next time I'm in socal. Have you guys ever been to "The Boat" by Arcade Infinity? I think it's pretty reighp.

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
I have a PM of KDJ begging to join the national power rankings. He told me how he would soon become one of the best. I said something along the lines of him not being worthy yet and how he had to earn his stripes.

I love all these "before they were famous" PMs i get.
You should post those from Azeem again

bbb

Smash Champion
well, I know of one in oxnard, but if I see one closer to you I'll mos def take you some day

maybe at a pat's house we'll go

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I went to chick fil-a for the first time on black friday. For a place that supposedly invented the chicken sandwich, plus all the good things I had heard on here, they sure underwhelm. But it was still good. I like how their lemonade is real. Good stuff, but not in n out caliber. That's my review =D.

oh and happy bday mango. not that i know you or anything, but happy bday anyway.

Lovage

Smash Hero
there is a chick fil'a in oxnard off rose, if you're willing to put a dent in your wallet for lunch
it is the best
accept no substitutions

ship it

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LMAO

ahahaha

azn lep is right, amaaaazing milkshakes

but the deluxe chicken is beyond belief

and the barbecue sauce is better than arby sauce. believe it.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if you didn't get the deluxe chicken sandwich you don't deserve to talk

their regular chicken sandwich is trash

bbb

Smash Champion
wow, first wendys hate now chic-fil-a, some people don't appreciate quality chicken

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I asked overheard the cashier recommending the #1 I believe it was to another 1st time customer, so I decided to get it. Which one is the deluxe? What makes it better? They even charge you extra for lettuce + tomato! Kind of dumb.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
the chicken deluxe is the chicken deluxe. it's better because it *****, it's fried or something. don't ask questions, you either trust the reputation enough to do it or you don't. chick-fil-a doesn't need more supporters. no love loss homey.

"pissed the **** off chick-fil-a's closed on sundays"

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
the chicken deluxe is the chicken deluxe. it's better because it *****, it's fried or something. don't ask questions, you either trust the reputation enough to do it or you don't. chick-fil-a doesn't need more supporters. no love loss homey.

"pissed the **** off chick-fil-a's closed on sundays"
man P...I need to get kira to take me there =__= I been hearing about this all over this tread what the name of this place and where it's at?

LuCKy

Smash Master
god dam i shouldve been in that chicken talk LOL i love chicken

ima go for that delux thing though my mall has 2 chik fil a for some reason :]

n jack in teh box chicen strips are ****ing amazing n they have been since i was 8 years old LOL

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I need to go to this chik fil a place everyones talking about. I love chicken =P.

Little England: Yeah, my bad. I saw Wendy's somewhere and thought thats what people were talking about O_O.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
mango vs SS is just as insane on youtube as it was in person. SS really played his *** off. It's hard to believe he's really that good. Pink Shinobi must be ridiculous.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
all i know is i would pay inordinate amounts of money to see ss vs darkrain in tournament

this really needs to happen

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I just finished watching the set... ***** AMAZING!
Both players are so *****... wow... don't know where to start.

Pink Shinobi IS amazing... that **** is an UNDERSTATEMENT (He beat Jeff on Brinstar LOL).

SS vs Darkrain... I agree with P, that **** NEEDS to happen.

Top Bottom