• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
LOL conn0r and i went 2 the same turnament as our ferst tournoments lol i remember that

edit - except after the tournament i went on vacation and had to miss 0c2. that was basically torture

edit 2 - AMG I USED UP MY 1337th POSt OH KNOWS

DonTe warned me too and I still forgot like 4 minutes later lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
"m2k is too good"

"wow ***** i beat him"

"i dont c u do kool **** like that"

"............ i dont have too"

"i wanna c jiggly do that with her up b"

"....."

joe and joey

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
P where were you for SD??? Biggest melee tournament in since Brawl's release and the one guy who doesn't play brawl at awl doesn't show. Disappointment.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Been a lil emo recently; haven't really touched Melee in a minute. The one time I did to get some practice before SD, I had no fun playing the game. Towards the end I was only going to go to SD just cause I was obligated by my word; I decided that was a stupid reason to go in this case, and bailed last minute.

I'll be at Ontario for sure, and obv my own tourny if anyone shows up; otherwise Melee's gonna continue to take a back seat unless something sparks it again

araknophobik

Smash Master
yeah adam i regret going to $ick's with you, it was a big factor in me deciding to work instead of going to sd

from my understanding, this new pr would boost my momentum to keep playing melee so post it already mike lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I went at a ****ty time cuz I was tired =/

I thought I could fight through it but when you gotta wait a turn every now and then, it gets you

That's why I like to play *****s 1v1, give em my best (no homo)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LMAO no

But ***** took me to the brink in Sheik dittos, no johns. Sick is too good =)

2nd best Sheik/Marth main in SoCal

araknophobik

Smash Master
I didn't get ***** by anyone other than sleep. I recall playing friendly because they were friendlies, then adam said "go to sleep fabian I don't feel like trying" then I went to the back and took a nap while he MM $ick for over an hour

then we almost got hit by a car cuz adams car doesn't accelerate. then I fell asleep. the end

edit: the whole time I wanted to play brawl that's how much fun I had lmao

my sheik is rusty, no more peach for you P.

Top Bottom