• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Adam I realized you make me worse at this game. My fox is NOT good on Marth, I really don't have a Jiggs/Ganon, my Falco is basic at best, and my Sheik can't beat space animals.

I'll be top 5 on this list pretty soon, but I doubt I'll be thanking you. I don't know why this happens, but my best guess is that it has something to do with styles or with me watching videos so I know what you're trying to do because you're analytical and you see the same things when you watch better players and even though you mess up a lot that passive-aggressive Marth style is not a good style.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Adam I realized you make me worse at this game. My fox is NOT good on Marth, I really don't have a Jiggs/Ganon, my Falco is basic at best, and my Sheik can't beat space animals.

I'll be top 5 on this list pretty soon, but I doubt I'll be thanking you. I don't know why this happens, but my best guess is that it has something to do with styles or with me watching videos so I know what you're trying to do because you're analytical and you see the same things when you watch better players and even though you mess up a lot that passive-aggressive Marth style is not a good style.
OMFG
OMFG

I SWEAR TO GOD
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING
I REFUSE TO PLAY WITH ADAM ANYMORE BECAUSE I GET WORSE
HE FALLS FOR SILLY **** NO SMART PLAYER WILL
AND YOUR OBSERVATION ABOUT HIS PLAY STYLE DUE TO VIDS IS ON POINT KIRA

OMFG I WAS ACTUALLY GONNA START HITTIG YOU UP TO SMASH BECAUSE PLAYING WITH YOU IS MUCH BETTER THAN PLAYING WITH P
IM PROBABLY GOING TO START PLAYING WITH JTB/LUIGI AS WELL

edit: i wouldve posted this first but you woke up earlier than me =/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be living back in Rancho at the end of June.

3Years

Smash Lord
haha chyea right

our last mm was 1-1 we didnt finish the last match

and im broke i dont have a job no mo =[

so lets make it a $1 ^_^

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

sounds like johns

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
play me first 3years and i'll make sure you don't lose to mike's sheik

you shouldn't anyway tho =/

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
Add me to this even though I'm only in Socal for like two and a half months a year. Just don't want to miss out on any Melee tournaments.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
You can add me to the list!

I'm serious too. Let's just say that I might be part of Socal soon!

Doctor_Hattitude

Smash Rookie
New to Socal!

Hey guys, I just recently moved here from Alaska, and have been an avid smash player for quite some time!

Looking for some..I guess it's old school now... melee players to hang with.... The friends I have here will not play melee with me for a second, I kick their ***** pretty bad. It's a shame I'm not even good :\

Aim is ForteProduction

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Uh oh, new Socal rivalry. Fabian vs unknownforce. Basic needle tricksies vs whateva it is special unknow can do. :laugh:
Haha, well I don't think I'll be able to play much melee or brawl. It all depends on how much time I need to spend with grad classes. It was easy to travel and play smash in college and still get good grades, but the same luxury didn't exist when I got to grad school (which is why I became so inactive and could only attend tournaments when I got really lucky and didn't have much work on weekends). If I do manage to have some free time I'd be happy to play!

Top Bottom