• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Awards .. 2008 =D

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
why do you care so much? the fact that you care this much already proves you'd be biased. i could care less about rankings, which is why im a panelist.

suck hugo's **** more plz

lol

i did feel bad because i rejected you so harshly

and i realized you're a nice guy with very nice hands

so i held them

edit - im kira
it's funny cause i took a shower after that and was listening to some amazing music and came to that conclusion myself. now i see why the old people on the PR would want their name off the list, cause they didn't want to be associated with some dumb stuff. so i was just like okay, just make sure y'all don't rank me.

and don't be stupid kira, i have to care as a result because like it or not, socal DOES care. if something affects how people think of you, then it'd be really stupid to pretend like you don't care -- it's a natural human reaction son. i like **** to be done right if i'm a part of it. if it's not gonna be done right tho, then i make sure i'm nowhere near it. just like in melee, i want to do the BEST thing for the situation, not the second best. if i don't know when to do something, i just don't do it at all until i know when to do it -shrugs-

so yeah just make sure i'm not ranked and that panel is perfect

and no **** hugo is probably the most knowledgable person in socal about smash, he understands the game on a level most people will see only in their wildest dreams. he has a ridiculous amount of experience (honestly, trying to fathom his experience as i've journeyed on this ridiculously hard path to get good makes my brain hurt) and knows what it takes to be good. if he's not on it, then the list is 100% joke, which is the main reason i came to the decision described above.

you learn from people smarter than you. you humble yourself, shut the **** up and become the student. if that makes you on someone's ****, then like i tell everyone who tells me i'm on cactuar's **** and etc., I'm glad to be all up on that ****

honestly kira i can't believe you would say something as ignorant as "suck hugo's **** more plz" and actually consider yourself to be a pretty smart guy. i've thought you were pretty smart so that's like some "you need to get slapped for being that stupid" type of ****. now that i think of it your entire post was full of ******, i hope you're slapping yourself for me.

araknophobik

Smash Master
i'll save everyone the hassle
adams post isn't worth reading

i like the edit tho made me smile
let's get some mm's in tomorow night possibly adam when im out of work
night night

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i posted that just to make you mad

when i kicked you out of my house, by the way, i was just being a huge **** for no reason. i couldn't think of a good reason to not let you come, but at the same time i don't know why but i didn't want you over. but i justified it by saying it was probably revenge for some thing you did to piss me off that was you being super stupid. but then you haven't pissed me off for a while and i was thinking you were a decent dude. but then you come through and make me glad i did kick you out of my house that one time, LMAO, so i was right after all.

araknophobik

Smash Master
dude
i brought it up as a joke
didn't expect you to try and justify it, atleast not on the boards
i guess im not as good at this as luigi
or you read into it too much

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Fabian go to Pats' so I can **** your Peach =)

10$MM? I call green.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I'm gonna use Green ROFL. But if you beat me, I'll give it up to you.

Edit: 2$ is dumb. Make it 5$. That's legit.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
dude
i brought it up as a joke
didn't expect you to try and justify it, atleast not on the boards
i guess im not as good at this as luigi
or you read into it too much
actually this isn't the first time you mentioned it so i know it must've bugged, plus i've been meaning to tell you what happened anyway, this was as good a time as any

and i don't give a **** if it's on the boards really, it was my action and had nothing to do with you and i dun care if some random nerds is reading my business

if you want me to edit it tho i will

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hahaha, it's funny that kouryuu is challenging fabian because fabian is EXACTLY the kind of player he loses to

fabian's style is way better than san diego reaper too

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

at p..

ok new plan

hugos in

p stays where he is

<3

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
just make sure i'm not on the list

you must've gave kira a hell of a blowjob with all the time you've been spending with him btw

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i did

=D

not 2 brag

i was pretty amazing

edit - *** the list

its breaking socal apart

=(

double edit - its breaking

p apart

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
nah you're just being a stupid little kid so this is my way of letting you know i'm not gonna put up with that bull****

it's gay, i was trying to go to sleep and i was hoping really badly that you would say no, you'll put me on it anyway, and i was devising a bunch of spiteful stuff i could do because a large part of me really gets off on that kind of thing

but then i was thinking about it and i was like omg, i figured it out. mango gets off on attention, so by *****ing at him i've just been giving him attention. he doesn't even get what i'm trying to do, he only knows little kid language. and what trumps little kid language most of all? getting ignored. man it would've been amazing, i was really hoping you would say nah, you'll put me on it just because you think it would piss me off so i could put my plan in action

araknophobik

Smash Master
i bring it up to poke fun
im not the type of person to overstay my welcome
i dont enjoy it when people stay and i really want them to leave
not because they are bothering me i'd just prefer alone time rather than company
no bothering me i went home took a **** and went to sleep =]

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

at p..

ok new plan

hugos in

p stays where he is

<3
LoL, I already told you. I'm not going to be on a panel where the list we create doesn't have me at 2nd.

Obviously people will disagree with me being 2nd atm. However, I think even in the very near future when I fully establish myself as 2nd best, It would be way too hard for me to get through to you kids about how Lucky/Cathy johns shouldn't be taken into account for the rankings. I'd have trouble convincing you guys how Pyscho ******'s cuddling in bed doesn't earn him a top 5 ranking.

Not that you guys wouldn't know better, but because like P said, little kids get off on making people mad.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
let's do like norcal did and put mango at 0.

why is people acting like a list is gonna be made tomorrow, it would take at least a month -- we don't even have any brackets saved.

lucky's been inactive for quite a while now so it's pretty reasonable that he should be below hugo (and zhu for that matter)

but first hugo has to beat zhu

MaNg0

Smash Hero
nah you're just being a stupid little kid so this is my way of letting you know i'm not gonna put up with that bull****

it's gay, i was trying to go to sleep and i was hoping really badly that you would say no, you'll put me on it anyway, and i was devising a bunch of spiteful stuff i could do because a large part of me really gets off on that kind of thing

but then i was thinking about it and i was like omg, i figured it out. mango gets off on attention, so by *****ing at him i've just been giving him attention. he doesn't even get what i'm trying to do, he only knows little kid language. and what trumps little kid language most of all? getting ignored. man it would've been amazing, i was really hoping you would say nah, you'll put me on it just because you think it would piss me off so i could put my plan in action
why would i put u on

if u dont wanna be on

and i never read ur whole post

i skim through them lol

P's argument 2 this is gonna be like

2 paragraphs .. that no one reads =P

i only skim through if i c my name

romeo status loool

and lol hugo uve been inactive

i dont c why u would be #2

if ne thing zhu would be number 2

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
let's do like norcal did and put mango at 0.

why is people acting like a list is gonna be made tomorrow, it would take at least a month -- we don't even have any brackets saved.

lucky's been inactive for quite a while now so it's pretty reasonable that he should be below hugo (and zhu for that matter)

but first hugo has to beat zhu
Pretty sure Hugo will consistently beat me sooner or later.

joeplicate

Smash Master
Your entire post was personsal opinion with zero logical backing or examples, so there's nothing to respond to. You alreayd have your preconceived notions you're not changing -shrugs-

This is P from Joe's =)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LMAOOOOOOO!

**** Pac West is hilarious.

Anyway, P... it's just the rankings. Why are people making THAT big of a deal about it. I mean, if you're good, you're good. Who cares where others place you on the list.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
LMAOOOOOOO!

**** Pac West is hilarious.

Anyway, P... it's just the rankings. Why are people making THAT big of a deal about it. I mean, if you're good, you're good. Who cares where others place you on the list.
rankings matter b/c when new ppl come in, thats the first thing they look at.

aside from that, it doesn't matter, cuz theres a general consensus as to who is good or not in the community.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
That's my point.

And seriously who really cares what the new ppl would think. Once they're part of the community, they'll know who's good and who's not. It's really that simple. I seriously think the only purpose for rankings is bragging rights. That's really it lol.

ROMBO69

Smash Cadet
LoL, I already told you. I'm not going to be on a panel where the list we create doesn't have me at 2nd.

Obviously people will disagree with me being 2nd atm. However, I think even in the very near future when I fully establish myself as 2nd best, It would be way too hard for me to get through to you kids about how Lucky/Cathy johns shouldn't be taken into account for the rankings. I'd have trouble convincing you guys how Pyscho ******'s cuddling in bed doesn't earn him a top 5 ranking.

Not that you guys wouldn't know better, but because like P said, little kids get off on making people mad.
LOOOOOL

This sums up everything really.

Maverick69

Smash Ace
lol. you guys are so silly. Stop arguing n stuff. I say let the people who care the most be on the panel imo. Well.. other than trolls. If they are clearly good, and want to be on, let em help.

And stop

tearing apart

my

precious socal before

I come wreck

some *****es.

Also I'm posting

from work

ahhhh **** =D

- Sgt. Grumbles OUT

Top Bottom