• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Awards .. 2008 =D

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if there's no me OR hugo, wow, you guys really dropped the ball and the rankings wouldn't mean much at all tbh

DJMirror

Smash Master
[QUOTE )(DJDN PSYCHOMIDGET] <------i made a mistake on this post =__= so this is not what Psychomidget quoted nvm moving on

EDIT - Good **** Mango good **** about the panelist

Kira - Smart Guy and knows everyone really well

Zhu - very logical like kira and really chill

Atlus - Respectable guy in the community and knows the game really well imo

Mang0 - Do i need to explain this?

HugS - when he start going to more and more melee tournaments, Would you reconsider about him?

P - I dont know about P and i dont know him that well so i can't say yes or no to him (sorry P) but i hear good stuff about him lol

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
if there's no me OR hugo, wow, you guys really dropped the ball and the rankings wouldn't mean much at all tbh
why do you care so much? the fact that you care this much already proves you'd be biased. i could care less about rankings, which is why im a panelist.

suck hugo's **** more plz

I tried to hold Kira's hand and he was like wtf no, but I made him feel bad about it later so he held my hand.
no homo
lol

i did feel bad because i rejected you so harshly

and i realized you're a nice guy with very nice hands

so i held them

edit - im kira

araknophobik

Smash Master
didn't we already decide that adam would be a horrible panelist like a year ago?
that panel looks perfect
im coming back for january *****s i need some melee practice

edit: with anyone except adam cuz he kicks me out when he gets cranky
probably going to pat's dependin on what my baby momma says

double edit:
i mean boss. or both. or neither. most likely one tho

Top Bottom