• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

Charoo

Smash Champion
Congratulation to all the newcomers!

Dao
AC
Typh
CPU

The top players are pretty much stable.

also, congratulation to richbrown for being the newest panelist. Where you at Tyrant?

NOTE: DSF requested to not be the list. His reasoning is because he been going to mostly NorCal tournament lately. That is why he's not on it.

To people that's on it, too good

to every1 else, step it up son

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
The King Is Back!!!

Congratulations CPU! Epic stuff.

(By the way, you have "Aero" as a former ranked player, when Aero is actually CPU.)

.AC.

Smash Lord
The King Is Back!!!

Congratulations CPU! Epic stuff.

(By the way, you have "Aero" as a former ranked player, when Aero is actually CPU.)
Aero used to be a dedede player, he was ranked before he quit, he is not cpu, its just that cpu uses that tag sometimes.

Aero=/=cpu

TKD

Smash Lord
wher u is norcal? them norcal playeas prawlly aint got nothan, end eye nowe eye aint not one grayte tipeing mastreh but i can shoor tell

___X___

Smash Lord
hey guys, I'm coming from utah and going to socal for the vacation. is there any brawl tournaments soon? :) i'd like to attend.

Top Bottom