• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm gonna go down on this thingy. I haven't been active since Race's lol. Guilty Gear is almost top priority now!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lmao, SC4 munches on d!cks. I think I'm about done with singles. as soon as I get good at Melee or Guilty Gear, you won't be seeing me anymore =)

bbb

Smash Champion
singles bites ****, doubles only for me son

PS: connor, screw that gg nonsense, play more 3s with me :D

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
getting the melty blood ost actually.
and 6gigs of yaoi.
connor, gg ***** lol. but 3s is too good too. idk >_>

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hmm, I'm so bad at 3s, but I'm sure Dere-bear can help me learn. I think my motivation to keep playing brawl was to get ranked, now there's no reason for me to play lol. The stress I get from trying to win tournaments is also getting to me. xD

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i used to play gg but stopped to play barlw. then i ended up really liking 3s. and im horrible at gg again.

but the point it. megaman 9 is ****ing amazing.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
SC4 sucks..

Melee > 3S, GG, and pretty much any other fighting game out there.

BTW, it's not an opinion. It's a fact.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i was growing out of video games before i discovered melee. now i officially can't play video games anymore. too boring. zero interest.

hizzlum

Smash Journeyman
One question that all you socal smashers should be able to anwser(beacuse you guys are smarter than most of the people on these boards lol no sarcasm)
DDD's chain throw on marth, i have not seen it done at any tourney and I know DDD must sheild cancel grab marth in order to CG him, I have heard from some knowledgebale smashers that this requires near perfect frame chan grabbng to perform, and so many DDD's (like cuba is death) dont even try to SCG chain throw marth.
My question is: Would it be realistic for a tourney playing DDD to SCG chain grab another tourney ging marth?

Also, theres tons of good peeps at smash in socal, should the list at least go to top 20. just IMO

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
protip: cg him twice, after he up-B's on the next CG (which is his main "escape") charge jet hammer

Charoo

Smash Champion
up b with marth is pretty risky if dedede can mind game him.

Just like sheik tilting a marth and trick him to up b and punish afterward.

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
I wonder how Im gonna turn out
Ive lost to Aj once, Alex like 2 or 3 times, Lee twice, Teba like 3 times, Mike once and lost to Fiction ;=/ (sorry Ryan I really blame laggy *** plasma screen tv)
But Ive beat Teba once, Lee twice, Futile once, Mike once, B0A once, Fly once and Edreese once

Top Bottom