• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i am the man who will fight for your c0nn0r
i'll be the aero that you're dreamin of
we'll be together
knowin forever
that we did it all for the glory of lovage

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol agreed fupoo. someone told me the other day that they've been having gamecrazy brawl tournaments in cat city. have u heard this too?

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
yes i haved. ony of my friends from riverside said a tourney happened in gamecrazy like last weekend (or 2 weekends ago), but honestly, hes somewhat of a bull****ter and i dont really believe him.

i oughtta really call though to see whats up, cause man, there is -NOTHING- here

N-O-T-H-I-N-G

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
@Edrees - wasnt sure about location, day, not sure about attendance, and hey were really not the best tourney planners due to lack of experience :D

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i got a warning today :( mike when did our forum-parents come home? lol

oops didnt realize this was the PR thread >_>
when are we updating it again? is this gonna be like after every ~5 tourneys or will we wait like ~3 months in between changes?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
non-spam choknater post

I have never seen Teba play but i'm already in love with the fact that he mains ddd and is ranked above aero.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
i got a warning today :( mike when did our forum-parents come home? lol

oops didnt realize this was the PR thread >_>
when are we updating it again? is this gonna be like after every ~5 tourneys or will we wait like ~3 months in between changes?
I didn't warn you.

We'll try to update sooner the next time around, but seeing as how there's been like zero tournies since the last update and for a whole month since the last tourney, it might end up being the same gap again.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
SHUT UP MOM (Edrees)

Don't update this.....I wanna be #9 forever in memory of that crazy Plan guy that is awesome

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
I didn't warn you.
dont worry mom, it was daddy-ender <3

i mean like we've got quiznos, jmex, and race's in three consecutive weeks. i was just curious as to the rate of fluctuation we'll be seeing in the list. hot sig btw.

Top Bottom