• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

Samus-T

Smash Lord
dsf
futile
shadow
aero
teba
ajax
hugs
MikeHAZE
Connor
Boa

Thats a rough list of how i feel the PR should go

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
dsf
futile
shadow
aero
teba
ajax
hugs
MikeHAZE
Connor
Boa

Teba should be above you (Aero), most likely third and BoA should be above both Connor and Mike.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i havent heard much about teba at many tournaments lately. I havent been very active either but i got 5th at axis and not including everyone outside of socal, dsf got 1st, futile got 2, and i followed behind them.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
You did really well at Axis. If you did well at Races, I wouldn't really argue your position. But you blew it at Races' and your inactivity only hurt you.

As far as Teba goes, he has almost always placed high in all the tourneys he has attended (excluding Oxnard) and he has beaten high ranked players such as DSF.

Don't get me wrong, you too have beaten the top two players but you were inactive for almost a month, and when you showed up to Races' tourney, you blew it. That was your chance to show that you were still able to compete. But instead, you lost to two non ranked players. =\

You probably will be able to maintain a position in the top 5 but Teba should be 3rd followed by either you or Shadow.

Shadow has also been somewhat inactive, and there were times when he too lost to non ranked players. So deciding between you two for the fourth position will be tough. Shadow performed better than you at Races' but you performed better than him at Axis. It's up to the panelists to figure this one out.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
We know he has beaten Alex on more than one occasion, he has taken rounds off Futile, I believe he has beaten Hugs, and as far as everything else goes, I have to check his bracket in other tourneys (which I'm not going to do since I'm lazy lol).

But one thing we do know is that he is indeed a consistent player. Almost always places high.

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
dsf
futile
shadow
aero
teba
ajax
hugs
MikeHAZE
Connor
Boa

Tom?! wtf how you gon put me above you and some other people lol
Our friendlies grand finals dont count either lol
Nah I think it should look like
DSF
Futile
Aero
Teba
Shadow
Ajax
HugS
MikeHaze
Edrees
B0A
Idk why you would put me above you =[
Unfortunately Teba is gonna go down because he was only able to attend Oxnard =[
as well as BOA
The only real reason why I think I should go up is because Ive managed to beat Futile at Cerritos and beat Aj at Axis

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
A few people are going to be dropped
But as far as anything heres how I think the list should go, also for my fellow Palmdale people Im not trying to place myself higher its just how Im guessing its gonna be after next update due to everyone lack of attendees and what not
1. DSF
2. Futile
3. Aero
4. Shadow
5. Ajax.
6. Teba
7. HugS
8. MikeHAZE
9. Connor
10. Edrees
11. B0A
12. LeePuff
13. Creepy Fingerz
14. Gamble
15. Fly Amanita

People Im still thinking should be on the list are like BarDull and Bone

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Shadow gives me love :D haha well you had attended more tourneys than i have recently and u placed high. the only singles tourney i place high at was axis and even then u placed right below me. i lost to 2 unknown marths at races and u got 3rd (good **** btw) so thats why i think u should be above me.

btw do doubles results count towards the rankings? iv always wanted to ask that.....cuz me and ripn shi!t bricks all day lol

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
lol yea I laa mah ***** Aero dats a true homie =]
But lets see Ive only attended about 4 tournies
AVC 3 I lost to one unknown player and HugS
Ceritos I beat Futile and lost to Alex both times
Cerritos
Lost to both Alex and Ryan
Axis lost to Ripn (unranked SoCal) and Plank (EC player) but I managed to take out Ajax =]
Idk thats a huge change for me from going from 8th to 3rd I htink I shoulda atleast be top 5 ATLEAST lol
and yea doubles counts so thats why you should still remain high =]

Samus-T

Smash Lord
mikehaze- i can honestly say we werent trying. bored, hungover, and tired of smash are my johns for that tourney.

connor- lol i was being an a$$. i know everyone knows about them little man :)

shadow- haha mah homie =] well i didnt place in singles AT ALL during the last couple months but in doubles we got 1st twice and 2nd once so thats gotta count for something lol......

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
Everyone does know MikeHAZE and BarDull but Mike has shown way more consistancy then BarDull has lately.
If Mike would stop getting so ****ed up during tournies I think he could take out most other people lol

Samus-T

Smash Lord
hahaha gishnak is the homie. nice friendlies at axis and denny's was too good. lets chill at the next tourney ;)

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol ****** everyone was at denny's. me ripn 3years claire kira replicate fly lovage pat cuba lucky gishnak bardull the list goes on dude. u shoulda come :(

Samus-T

Smash Lord
ill say this once and only once, i dont know why i cant play marths. i get ***** all day by marth, even that kid james from temecula almost beat me. i have no idea why. help me jake the beast <3

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
I wish Id gon, no one told us
I think SoCal hated me so much for not taking out Plank that they dint wanna tell ROFL, Creepy and I =[ lol
I still ****en love you ******* NO HOMO lol
So whens this thing gon be updated anyways?

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
ill say this once and only once, i dont know why i cant play marths. i get ***** all day by marth, even that kid james from temecula almost beat me. i have no idea why. help me jake the beast <3
LOL
All I did against him with my D3 is I CG him once and then I ran up to him shielded as he did the Up-B and then ***** his **** lol
I find Marths pretty difficult with ROB at times though
Maybe Im just not playing Marhts right too =[

Top Bottom