• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm a poor college student though :(

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yeah, I call "OMFG WTF IS HAPPENING WHY ARE YOU BEATING ME OMFG MY CONTROLLER'S NOT WORKING THAT'S BULL**** SHE'S NOT DOING WHAT I WANT HER TO DO!!! (Dsmash)," eccetera, eccetera playing around...

So yeah, basically Haze gave me 2 screwdrivers then some Brandy w/OJ, which tasted like ****, and I made myself another Brandy w/milk, and become the closest to being drunk I've been besides being drunk (only been drunk once), then proceeded to **** Nes 5 or 6 times in a row, 4 stocking his Peach not once, not twice, but THREE times, w/Pichu, then once or twice with Flako and Marth or something. Man, I thought I had heard all the Johns before, but was I wrong. He wouldn't let me record a match but I took a quit snapshot of the action post-rapage:

:psycho:

As Knives puts it: GG noob gj getting *****! :lick: I think I may be getting drunk more often now. We'll have to wait and see. Oh and on topic: I won't be coming to this tourny. But gg's to everyone who would've gotten beat by me. (Pretty much just Nes and Omar:)) Oh and Gimpy, I'll MM the next tourny we both make it to (Not for no 20 bones though. Quit tryin to be a pusher soon as you get down here just cause you got 2nd already:p), which probably won't be a while 'cause I just swore to my uncle a 4-month vow of social-voidness to help out w/the house project, but we'll see, we'll see...

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Oh wow! Drunk talk.... *sigh*........

Ken is to Smash what ThomaSexy is to Alchohol

I'll challenge ANY Smasher on any given day or time to a drinking match. No girly mixed drinks or anything, just straight shots.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Welp, my Humbolt trip has been canceled. :(
So I'll be in SoCal and definitely making this.
Hey Gimpy, are these $5mms 2 out of 3 or what??

Skylancer90

Smash Rookie
I might go, I'm staying with my dad up in that area on saturday, but I'm a noob... Any other noobs showing up?

$ick

Smash Lord
Wow I swear I'm destined to not be able to go to many tournaments. My ****ing radiator broke today. I might be able to borrow someone's car that day so it's still possible that we make it, but the chances have definitely slimmed. :(

6th Sense

Smash Lord
I might go, I'm staying with my dad up in that area on saturday, but I'm a noob... Any other noobs showing up?
You should come. If your really a noob I can give you some tips;)

I want a Fox to MM my Pink Mew2! Who's down?

Current List of people coming

Confirmed:

Me
DEHF
Gimpyfish
Wreckless
Headache
Arak
JTB
Mr.B
Fargokraft
Trafficwarden