• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Quite a lot...
Gimpy will attract a lot of people...
and lots of people come to these anyways so...........
20+ possibly...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't have work. Plan on me to be there.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Gonna try my best to show up. JTB, if I do, mm w/ your puff? Like $2?

Luigi you should also show up, Sheik dittos all day errday mofo

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
hmm, I'm interested, but I think I'm going to assist another TA @ DeVry run a Halo 2 tourney. :) we'll see what happens. ^_^

Parkachu123

Smash Rookie
rancho.. nice pretty close to were i live. any of u folks hear of a city called Diamond Bar, well me and my frends are noob to tournys and might wanna check this out seeing how its so close. my frend has been lookin for a close by tounry 4ever. he has a pretty sexy marth and i got a decent falco, rest of my frends are really good too but we will probably get owned seeing how it would be our first tourny.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
hey, how many people do you believe are going to show up?
rancho.. nice pretty close to were i live. any of u folks hear of a city called Diamond Bar, well me and my frends are noob to tournys and might wanna check this out seeing how its so close. my frend has been lookin for a close by tounry 4ever. he has a pretty sexy marth and i got a decent falco, rest of my frends are really good too but we will probably get owned seeing how it would be our first tourny.
welcome new challengers:chuckle:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Diamond Bar is like 10-15 min from Pomona, come playyyyyy

Lit

Smash Ace
hmmm seems like this might be a good tourney to go to,
I will see what is goin down on sat, Its either go out to see hallarween & balls of fury wit a girl, or go to this. ( even though i havent really played this game since the first time hugs came to this).
I will know later on the week on what i will be doing.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Wow! I just read the story on GimpyFish's 2nd place finish this weekend. Freakin 2nd place in a tournament with Knives, DC, Mike Y, Lucky, and DSF!!..........

Wanna team at this tournament?? You played me in friendlies at 0C3.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
yeah you guys arrange a day with P and im down to smash, im 5min away from him in walnut which is near diamond bar/west covina/ect
If you plan something, I'll be down to go. I really need to play smash more :(

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Some players questioned themselves after a round, contemplating what was the best way to counter a Bowser; when has that ever been said before? Fuentes shrugged off the questioning.

"Come on, it's a Bowser," Fuentes said a few times to Dennis' opponents.

LOL! Thats funny!

Let's **** teams Ryan;)

iLegend

Smash Cadet
Anyone from the Chula Vista area going to this? I want to go but I don't have a ride available.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
hmmm seems like this might be a good tourney to go to,
I will see what is goin down on sat, Its either go out to see hallarween & balls of fury wit a girl, or go to this.

you know this is at noon and early afternoon right? You can make this.

Top Bottom