• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I'm going to c3...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Any thoughts?

Support?

People wanna come?

I think im gona bring my recorder, but what i wana know is, is there anything specific people wana see recorded?

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
you need to chaingrab without looking...at the screen. youll be leaning over and looking at your opponent like a douche*** in the meanwhile. its something all DDD players are required to master before learning how to recover safely.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Well if M2K isn't going then you have a much higher chance of winning this. :)

Is Afro going too?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
well with m2k cheering me on, how can I lose?!

Sorry to hear ur not common. Guess I'll have to wait for you to come to to before I get my rematch with you. You better come by to a gigs sometime.

Afro SHOulD be common wit me. Well see

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I dunno if I'll do teams without Afro, well see. My tickets tons be round 160ish. Door fee is 10. Singles is 20. Doubles is 30 per team.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
You think I'll make you look bad :).

I didn't let Bum down when I teamed with him.

Besides, I wouldn't go just for singles. Let me know.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Rx I'm not saying no, but I'm not saying yes yet. I'll think more about it if I get a definitive no from Afro, which I'll know by Saturday night.

I really just WAna focus on him goin and don't WANt to cloud myself with other thoughts.

Of course I would team with rx over neo but it's not even a question of skill, rather a question of Origen. I'd team with cash mooney if he was the only other fl player going, if I did teams at all.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
This is why I like you.

I'd also rather Afro go and do teams with you.

But if Afro isn't going, then I'll go instead.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
why don't u go either way so we have decent rep, the earlier u get if ticket the cheaper. I'm buyin mine today so I can help u wih that. Then if Afro ends up coin I'm sure you'll find someone to team with, I mean who WOULDNT wanna team with the person who got 2nd in teams at fast?

There are slot of good players there that will b lookin for a team mate. Maybe forte? Imagine those two mk's together, ouch, that's what I'd say.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'd rather see you and Afro win.

I just didn't want you to go to another out of state tournament and not even enter teams.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm...seibrik got a plane ticket for 170?

HMMMMMMM

you know...i could go to this if a ticket is that cheap right now.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Tickets are 220 everywhere now.
220? i see

well...if i can win some money from the arcade renaissance tourney this weekend (like at least 50), then i think i'll try to make this trip.

I mean, i could buy a ticket now for 220, but i really need an oil change , or else the caravan is done for good :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gdx let me get a ride to arcade renaissance.
sorry sir. hrnut doesnt live on that side of town. he actually stays less than a minute away from the venue...and you guys are 30 minutes in the opposite direction.

there has to be 1 person who plays brawl in that area thats coming to this and that has a car

Top Bottom