• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol

ganons legit

edit:

00-Zero

lol hope you dont get outplaced by a ganon cool cat

mmmmm sacramento is socal though isnnnnnnt it? geography si dumb and i dont think its taught in schools ever anymore lol

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
lol hope you dont get outplaced by a ganon cool cat
Oh, but that would be great if I did wouldn't it? Then I'd be as cool as you.
We can start a group on aib called "My Ice Climbers get ***** by Gannons" and we can go troll everyone for playing brawl in the first place. Fun yes?

But as far as I know, there's not a single person there that would try maining him. I'll be sure to let you know how I do if I come across one though.

mmmmm sacramento is socal though isnnnnnnt it? geography si dumb and i dont think its taught in schools ever anymore lol
Hmm, I see. That must explain why you think Sacramento is in southern California.

Teh Future

Smash Master
ya pretty much. I thought it was SF when I read it which is Norcal + Sacramento is south of that I think. lolll I dunno who cares. Become 2 stataess or something.

I dont troll people for plaing brawl, I troll dum cats that upload vids of themselves vs cpus

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I listen to music in noise-cancelling headphones on Max volume and stare at my opponent while I CG, he can try and yell all he wants, people try all sorts of nonsense, I'm used to it. PD got out of his chair, did a monkey dance and screamed in my ears while I CG'd him at SNES. I still took his money. *shrug*

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Double post, but I don't care, this is worth it:

OMFG ARMY OF ICE CLIMBERS!

Sieguest

Smash Master
lol Imah get a skype account today, I seem to be missing all the fun because of a lack of one x.x

This won't cost me money right?

Smoom77

Smash Master
It's weird, I hurt my arm (part of the cast is on my hand) but I can still play to an extent. I sometimes do a blizzard instead of a squall but otherwise I can still play pretty well. It hurts although.

Top Bottom