• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I also played it. Not for very long though. >_>

E3 is not keeping my attention.

djm111

Smash Cadet
I never played it, wish I had though.
The nearest I've got is the masterpiece things on Brawl, but they suck.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I've played the original Ice Climber game. It was pretty fun, but jumping in that game is so awkward. You barely move when you jump unless you run first, and then it's hard to control.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I bet the bad jumping system in Ice Climber is why they gave Ice Climbers limited air movement in Brawl... :< (Though their movement doesn't seem all that limited to me... compared to Bowser at least)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It is known, lol. There was a thread on it. Everyone can do it, but ours is hard because of our small hands. :[

swordgard

Smash Hero
i was not aware of this shenanigans ;| time to **** mk more XD

on a new topic anyone have a horrible curse of tripping 3-5 times a match using ic?
Its not a curse, its having twice the chance of tripping >.< . Ics run alot a whole awful lot. Theres a reason i was always so biased towards no tripping, its called giving ics yet another free advantage.

And yeah, **** em MKs.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i was not aware of this shenanigans ;| time to **** mk more XD

on a new topic anyone have a horrible curse of tripping 3-5 times a match using ic?
yes. every time popo trips it guarantied that as soon as i get up nana will trip. god **** that stupid *****, i love her so.

Kage Me

Smash Ace
ur all n00bs u shud trip wen theres no opponents near u lol

Tripping's never such a big problem for me. If it's not necessary to dash, I walk.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
And the fact that like 3 people in this thread told him that it's old makes it even worse. -__-;

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Tripping... I hate it D: I trip about an average of 5-7 times a match with IC, and 4-5 times a match with anyone else, except characters like Jiggs. Tripping scares me so much now that half the time I just walk...

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
yes. every time popo trips it guarantied that as soon as i get up nana will trip. god **** that stupid *****, i love her so.
Ooooh this is what happens to me a lot. xD Sometimes Popo might trip again after Nana trips. :p

Kage said:
Tripping's never such a big problem for me. If it's not necessary to dash, I walk.
I is gonna jump instead of walking. D:

After I trip I get up backwards while I desynch Nana. :]

swordgard

Smash Hero
Uh, i can prove you other wise.

Get up without pressing forward? Use an attack and do something else instead of roll getup.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Uh, i can prove you other wise.

Get up without pressing forward? Use an attack and do something else instead of roll getup.
i mean that whenever i get up she trips. i really don't give a **** about your 'advice' because its a random mechanic. besides, with B+ you never have to worry about tripping.

swordgard

Smash Hero
i mean that whenever i get up she trips. i really don't give a **** about your 'advice' because its a random mechanic. besides, with B+ you never have to worry about tripping.
The way you said it i thought you meant it was always happening, aka a non random mechanic. My bad.

Also, this is a brawl forums for ice climbers, if you wanna talk about brawl+ i think theres a forum for ics on their boards.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
The way you said it i thought you meant it was always happening, aka a non random mechanic. My bad.

Also, this is a brawl forums for ice climbers, if you wanna talk about brawl+ i think theres a forum for ics on their boards.
yeah, there is, but unfortunately its dead most of the time....

swordgard

Smash Hero
even when its for the better ?>.>
No brawl vs brawl+ in this thread, this aint the place at all, and lets completely disreguard the fact that its only a matter of opinion >.>

Bunny lol, you really like changing that threads name lmao.

Red+black ics ftw btw.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
My laptop is kinda bulky compared to this generation of laptops since I bought my laptop 3-4 years ago..

Gratzs on your 2000th post btw Meep :3

Edit: Lol you changed your avatar to some type of raccoon with a mop? 0.0

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
A giant puppet? It looks like a pedoraccoon since it's kinda like... staring at me so awkwardly with it smiling... I'm scared now :*(

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
OMG! It's surprising once I saw this up close, I'm assuming the bottom part is still not been made yet or you just don't have pictures showing it =D

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
That's made out of jeans huh? That's pretty awesome =D

Now if that were to turn into a parka ^.^

Top Bottom