• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Smoom77

Smash Master
And guess what?

Those were friendlies.

No, but i'm serious about maining Peach. I main her on wifi now :). I don't use ICs on wifi.

Prawn

Smash Master
tourny today. havent played in a while but gonna practice lots of ics and try to do you guys proud

my new attitude is idc what people think how good i am at brawl cause thats silly, just gonna play my game

:] wish me luck

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
tourny today. havent played in a while but gonna practice lots of ics and try to do you guys proud

my new attitude is idc what people think how good i am at brawl cause thats silly, just gonna play my game

:] wish me luck
Luck wished.

Smoom, second one obv.

Teh Future

Smash Master
my sister used to play the piano. its so kewl.

i always scored the super artsy type on those personality tests they made you take in school but then have absolutely no artistic or musical skills whatsoever.

=(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

i always scored the super artsy type on those personality tests they made you take in school but then have absolutely no artistic or musical skills whatsoever.

=(
Apparently according to those tests I would be a pro race car driver.

Sooooo random.

Sieguest

Smash Master

=(
I always got school teacher.
I could see myself being a teacher, but I don't really want to be one. xD

Also: Good job Prawn. o.o

Smoom77

Smash Master
Thanks for using my tag! I used Spoon today.

I beat a fox/rob, then Esca (da ultimate planking pit), then took Dphat to third game. I got that set recorded. Then I lost to Xyro.

MT I I didn't beat any notable names, but I beat a top shiek. I lost to Esca's Pit and Neon's DK.

9/35 in singles
9/25 MT

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
got 9th today. lost to a snake and a wario (both ranked. took a game, 2 stock off the wario).

apparantly, delphino is very campy and annoying. this will be noted for future reference :-/

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I came in Third of 14 today in singles. Lost to a snake. And an Olimar. I am subpar at this game and bad at the Olimar matchup. Not a good combo.

I tried playing IC's in Doubles. It did not work.

And I made another huge desyncing discovery today. This one isn't a long acronym. I'll write up about it when I get the chance.

My tags were:

EA
(ea)!
or something like that

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Just watched. Cant really say much other than stay closer to nana, because you really seemed to get too far away from her while you desynched.

Prawn

Smash Master
havent watched much, note 1, it was obvious when he was fairing sometimes...you needa PS that shiet and grab it

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
havent watched much, note 1, it was obvious when he was fairing sometimes...you needa PS that shiet and grab it
You don't even need to PS it if they space it wrong :). You can just dash grab out of shield.

Good stuff smoom, looks like you've gotten a lot better since I left Texas :). You have a sick Sopo, and if you had buffered your CG's correctly on the last match you would have won. You HAVE to buffer when you play dphat, he mashes as fast as reflex lol.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Yeah, you saw me a few times try to dash grab him after his fair from a spotdodge, but it didn't really work too well.

Thanks, I feel like my Sopo is better than Popo and Nana together lol. And yeah, I can't buffer my bthrow dthrow, but bthrow fthrow bthrow bthrow i can buffer on MK. I just wasn't feeling it that yesterday :/

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Then practice till you can :). I got really good at always buffering my throws by practicing them on the smashville platform.

Top Bottom