• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
back. got first. the players weren't particularly good at the game, but i still count it (got an IBL and 2 fthrow -> fair spikes in a match). no cash, but i did win a custom made hat (which will have the ice climbers emblem on it), so thats cool.

only problem i had was that the TO's didn't let me use my custom control set up :( they were usign the built-in toruney setup system in brawl (i know, i know) so even though i asked them before they started setting everything up i couldn't use my custom controls...

and after it was over they started playing Brawl-...

but yeah, gonna start repin' ICs in tourneys more. its gonna be fun.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So I'm going to a tourney next weekend. When they're, I'm going to test a new style of desync play that I've recently stumbled upon. If it goes well, I think it's going to be the second component of the DSC thread. I'll post a write up about it if I'm right.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Yeah squall worked in the beginning but he figured it out later.

How'd you see it? Are you subscribed to RT?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
got about 7th/9th at a tourney saturday (can't tell for sure since they're taking their sweet time posting the full results :p).

also got to do double IC team with Nana Brutal. many lols were had.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Oh yeah Smoom, you should post your friendlies of Xyro and Illmatic that happened like last week. I loved the use of tilts. <3 Also you can update the video thread which is dying along with most of the boards.

Smoom77

Smash Master
People really underestimate uptilt. Dtilt and ftilt aren't too bad, but uptilt has great priority and range. It hits on the sides and top. It goes through lots of platforms but most people don't expect it.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
the tilts aren't my problem, its the grabs. i drop too many. if i got them down i'd beast everybody.

but i never practice so its a slow progress :p

swordgard

Smash Hero
yeah but it has like -213123 ending lag.

and we dont even have to autocancel it.

way more broken than 0-death lmao
It actually has a set lag, and works exactly like MKs nado on that. You can spend the lag time in the air or on the ground.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yeahhh. I can only imagine how rusty I am. I got caught up in high school and sleep. Some people say life is more important then games. But I highly disagree.

Top Bottom