• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So does Samus suck now, or am I missing somthing

Aran

Smash Apprentice
You're not the only one. The guy needs to take fashion tips from Ike.

M@v

Subarashii!
I dropped samus. I couldnt bear how much she sucks compared to the melee days. Im a fox guy now, who everyone THINKS sucks, since hes not the broken god from melee. However, they couldn't be farther from the truth. Fox is definately high tier. Wouldnt say top though.

I DO play zero suit though ^_^.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I dropped samus. I couldnt bear how much she sucks compared to the melee days. Im a fox guy now, who everyone THINKS sucks, since hes not the broken god from melee. However, they couldn't be farther from the truth. Fox is definately high tier. Wouldnt say top though.

I DO play zero suit though ^_^.
You didn't leave Samus because there is no longer the super wavedashing technique and some other things, did you?

Anyway, Fox is a cool character. I think my brother needs to start playing as Falco, and then perhaps I'll start playing as Fox again. I stopped playing as Fox for an alterative character because my friend would beat me with Link. That's pretty sad, isn't it? I lost even against his Ganondorf. That isn't to say his Ganondorf was excellent. Actually, the first two lives I lost were simply because of stupid stuff I did. Still, I think Fox is a cool character, and I like his f-air. It's superior in Brawl than it was in Melee.

M@v

Subarashii!
You didn't leave Samus because there is no longer the super wavedashing technique and some other things, did you?

Anyway, Fox is a cool character. I think my brother needs to start playing as Falco, and then perhaps I'll start playing as Fox again. I stopped playing as Fox for an alterative character because my friend would beat me with Link. That's pretty sad, isn't it? I lost even against his Ganondorf. That isn't to say his Ganondorf was excellent. Actually, the first two lives I lost were simply because of stupid stuff I did. Still, I think Fox is a cool character, and I like his f-air. It's superior in Brawl than it was in Melee.
No. I sucked at wavedashing, could only do it with WEEGII:laugh:. I left because of a lot of things, mainly how much her CHARGE SHOT SUCKS. I freaking shot a Zelda to 200% with it and she didnt die. Pitiful.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
thats not saying much considering I shadow balled a wolf at 200%, with me being at 130% with Lucario, and he didnt die. good DI works wonders.

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh yeah, so does samus suck now or what....yes....yes she does, comparing her to ssb64 or melee samus she sucks the big one, but she's not the worst of the cast lol. (im lookin at u falcon.)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
oh yeah, so does samus suck now or what....yes....yes she does, comparing her to ssb64 or melee samus she sucks the big one, but she's not the worst of the cast lol. (im lookin at u falcon.)
You know, my brother does play a mean Falcon. He mained Kirby in 64. In Melee, he mained Falcon, and in Brawl, he mains Ness. It's interesting, since he made transitions. In 64, while he did play as Kirby, he did like Falcon. And in Melee, while he liked Falcon, he came to enjoy playing as Ness. As for me, it's Samus all the way! Sure, I liked Falcon in 64, and Ganondorf was my alternative in Melee. But I've made no transitions. :)

oze6000

Smash Apprentice
I was samus in 64, and was pretty **** raw with her compared to everyone else really. While everyone was abusing glitches in melee me and my friends were still playing 64 because it required something more that melee didn't, I'm not sure how to word it but in 64 you had to master the character, not the technique. Anyways, i've been samus all the way through, and at the start of brawl i realized how odd samus was and bluntly how she sucked, so i tried out Zamus and worked wonders with her. Then i switched around to MK then returned to regular samus. Now I have a good chance against any other character with Samus, she works fine, it just takes a little work in brawl to get her good. She actually is a pretty solid character if you can work her right. But you need to get used to her first.

Coldfront

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, the more I play with Samus the less I think she sucks. She may not be the best character, or the easiest to use, but the girl gets the job done most of the time.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I hate how she doesn't even have the best projectiles.. and she plays slow and akward , too.
lmao i agree, has sakurai ever even SEEN a metroid game? projectiles is all she's got goin for her lol, maybe add a freeze beam and maybe an option to not shoot her charge shot so slow? maybe rapid fire shot like the super scope gun from melee? cmon, she doesnt play anything like she's from metroid lol.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
I was always mad that she didnt have the super bomb. It could have easily been a charged down b or something. And how abou this: Why can she not fire her cannon at ANGLES like ALL her games its so dumb.

oze6000

Smash Apprentice
seems like being able to aim her gun would make the time it take from pressing B to the shot actually firing longer. Besides, since when has SSB Samus been close to Metroid Samus? I've really only played Corruption but since when does screw attack go straight up? Its a horizontal move.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
The prime series changed how screw attack works. Originally, all the way back since Metroid 2 it was an endless, vertical jumping move.
Smash Samus is based off the 2D interpretations, and therefore does not use any of the Prime series's movesets.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
The prime series changed how screw attack works. Originally, all the way back since Metroid 2 it was an endless, vertical jumping move.
Smash Samus is based off the 2D interpretations, and therefore does not use any of the Prime series's movesets.
If that's the case, then I ask for one of two things:

1. Samus should have the Power Bomb like Gum suggested when she has her Charge Shot charged all the way.
  2. Samus should drop five Bombs like in Super Metroid. When you charged up your Power Beam in Super Metroid and then laid down a Bomb, five of them came out. Five Bombs = Epic win.

I would also suggest Samus gets a better Final Smash. I think Sakurai and Co. should have given Samus the Hyper Beam. Sure, it's not wide like the Zero Laser, but heck, at least then, Samus could fire as much as she wants without losing her Varia Suit.

Umpadumpalump

Smash Apprentice
I was samus in 64, and was pretty **** raw with her compared to everyone else really. While everyone was abusing glitches in melee me and my friends were still playing 64 because it required something more that melee didn't, I'm not sure how to word it but in 64 you had to master the character, not the technique. Anyways, i've been samus all the way through, and at the start of brawl i realized how odd samus was and bluntly how she sucked, so i tried out Zamus and worked wonders with her. Then i switched around to MK then returned to regular samus. Now I have a good chance against any other character with Samus, she works fine, it just takes a little work in brawl to get her good. She actually is a pretty solid character if you can work her right. But you need to get used to her first.
I agree when I first picked her up I was getting dogged left and right, but after a good week or so she seemed like a pretty solid character. I hardly lose with her anymore.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
i think Sakurai just lacks creativity. Not only just with Samus either. her power bomb could have simply been her down smash. if snake is allowed to have a proximity mine as his dsmash, why couldn't hers have been the power bomb. that would have made a perfect KO move.

@oze6000: Her screw attack has traditionally been a vertical move. Also, having the ability to aim her cannon wouldn't really change anything about the firing time of the charge shot. All you would have to do is tilt the control stick in the direction you want to fire it. It could have been like a tilt on a B move. It just doesn't make sense that Pit can do it but Samus can't, even though she could do it in ALL of her games.

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
Samus does not suck at all in Brawl, but people are mainly saying she does because mostly they do not know what makes a good or bad character.

Things that got worse from melee:
- Nair lost priority and power.
- Missile spam not as dominant (due to missile canceling being more limiting).
- Fsmash lost range.

Things that are just as good or improved from melee:
- Zair is now the best poke in the game, and used well in conjunction with her other amazing zoning moves can be dominant.
- Speaking of zoning moves: Ftilt still has the same amazing range and is as fast as ever. Utilt is one of her best kill moves, covers 90 degrees in front of Samus, and is hella fast. Dair is a much better move for spacing now, since it hits far out in front of her, you can weave in and out with it and it stuns shields very well, which makes it good for applying pressure.
- None of her aerials have lag at all.
- Full jumped or SH'd retreating fairs are still a great defensive maneuver now.
- Kill moves? Try fsmash, dsmash, charge shot, utilt, dair, dtilt, and bair. Some characters have about one or two kill moves.

I got tired of typing up pros and cons. However, Samus will be moving up in the tiers once people get over her not playing as a mirror version of her melee self. Her metagame will revolve around her unrivaled zone control, and all this "Samus sucks" talk will cause many to chomp on their words.

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
^you forgot
weaker blast
weaker smash missles(they even nerfed the sound of the missle)
her moves come out alot slower
her down smash can't gank the **** outta people anymore
smaller hit boxes
grapple game is very limited
you can't do things out of bombs immediately you have to wait for your vulnerable ball animation to complete itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKiZ63BunQo

Crystanium

Smash Hero
^you forgot
weaker blast
The knock-back is nerfed, but it still produces the same amount of percent as that of Melee.

^weaker smash missles(they even nerfed the sound of the missle)
It sure does wonders on shields.

^her moves come out alot slower
SmashWiki - Samus SSBB - Pros and Cons said:
Despite being a heavy-weight, her attacks are very quick.
her down smash can't gank the **** outta people anymore
I don't know what "gank" is, but according to SmashWiki,

ibid. said:
Down Smash is quick and powerful.
^smaller hit boxes
Such as? For one, Samus' "Jab is quick, has a large hitbox, even hitting behind Samus, and clanks with most moves" (ibid.).

grapple game is very limited
You sure like to use words that make Samus seem like a poor character. That reminds me of yesterday when I read a Sonic match-up thread, and the person who produced the work acted as if Samus had no chance against Sonic. Anyway, about Samus' z-air, how is it "very limited."

you can't do things out of bombs immediately you have to wait for your vulnerable ball animation to complete itself
That's why we have Raigoth's Bomb Tech.

Love And Lament

Smash Rookie
Things that got worse from melee:
- Nair lost priority and power.
- Missile spam not as dominant (due to missile canceling being more limiting).
In Melee, a smash missle on a recovering opponent meant that he was screwed, in Brawl, it just pops them up. Also, it comes out a lot slower. They don't look as cool, lol. Smash missles are basically useless now besides shield pressure, but shields are so much better in this game that it doesn't really matter.
- Fsmash lost range. It not longer has a tipper.
- Charge shot has less knockback. It's no longer certain-death if it lands.
- Projectile game overall is worse, due to more characters having reflectors, more defensive options, more characters that can out-projectile her, and overall nerf of missles and the charge shot.
- You can no longer do anything out of a bomb jump.
- Bombs are timed rather than detonating on impact. People say they're better that way, but they were timed in Melee too, they just blew up if you touched them.
- Screw attack has less priority. It's range is halved without upward momentum.
- You can no longer grapple anywhere on the stage.
- Bomb jumping isn't as effective.
- Her recovery overall, isn't as good as Melee, due to characters having better recoveries, less options, easier time gimping for the opponent due to aerial combat being improved, and overall nerfing of all her recovery moves.
- Down smash is lagtastic and hits the opponent up instead of away. Roll spammers give her a tough time now.
- Up tilt is super laggy and has much less range now, and is more situational due to opponents being able to auto-sweetspot the edge.
- Down tilt is no longer a combo setup.
- No more crouch canceling.
- She's bigger, and just overall slower.
- Bair is really hard to hit with now.
- Removal of wavedashing hurt (though that hurt everyone).
- No more superwavedashing.
- Overall less priority.
- Overall less mindgames.
- Overall less options all together.

Things that are just as good or improved from melee:
- Zair is now the best poke in the game, and used well in conjunction with her other amazing zoning moves can be dominant.
- Speaking of zoning moves: Ftilt still has the same amazing range and is as fast as ever. Always was. Utilt is one of her best kill moves, covers 90 degrees in front of Samus, and is hella fast. Dair is a much better move for spacing now, since it hits far out in front of her, you can weave in and out with it and it stuns shields very well, which makes it good for applying pressure. Always was/did.
- None of her aerials have lag at all. She never really did have much lag on them, though I suppose that's a good point since everyone else lost l-canceling and have laggier aerials.
- Full jumped or SH'd retreating fairs are still a great defensive maneuver now.
- Kill moves? Try fsmash, dsmash, charge shot, utilt, dair, dtilt, and bair. Some characters have about one or two kill moves. They're all much worse than Melee. Besides, try landing any of those in a match. Sooo hard.

I got tired of typing up pros and cons. However, Samus will be moving up in the tiers once people get over her not playing as a mirror version of her melee self. Her metagame will revolve around her unrivaled zone control, and all this "Samus sucks" talk will cause many to chomp on their words. I'm sorry, I'd love to think that, and I hope so, but it doesn't look so good.
There you go.

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
Wow, well I'm certainly not going to go point-for-point here, as I didn't at all expect such a wall-of-text as a response.

One of the cons I did forget to mention is that you cannot do anything out of ball form now. Yes, it does suck.

Now, on to some other things you mentioned which are logical fallacies.

- You mention her projectile game is worse because many characters have better counters for projectile spam. This is not a character flaw, it's a problem for most characters with projectiles. Yes, it limits her options, but it isn't anything that destroys her (total new characters who can absorb/reflect projectiles: Pit, Lucas, ROB, Wolf).
- The difference in priority between her melee up B and her brawl up B is negligible, however the true problem is the lack of invincibility frames at the beginning. However, she has better options out of shield now, and does not have to contend with drill shines or pillaring, or any other sort of completely lagless methods of shield pressure which were the main situations for which up B out of shield were used.
- Her recovery is worse because others' are better? Give me a break. She no longer has the best recovery in the game. The end result? She still has no problem whatsoever recovering. She still has as many options. She can still bomb jump, she can homing missiles at edgeguarders more easily, due to he rbeing more floaty, she can auto-sweetspot both her grapple and her up B for quick recoveries, and even if she somehow misses/gets edgehogged out of a grapple recovery, she can up B afterwards.
- Downsmash is certainly not laggy, still comes out extremely quickly, and its trajectory has been only very slightly altered since melee. It did not exactly send at a horizontal trajectory in melee anyway, it always sent more upwards than anything.
- Dtilt no longer a combo set up, but basically most moves that were in melee aren't anymore. That is not a nerf on Samus. Dtilt still kills, and she has other moves that still set up for chases (dair, uair, and fair).
- No wavedashing is pretty much null, and superwavedashes were pretty much up there with the most overrated tactics in melee.
- Less mindgames? Come on, man, I don't mean to disrespect, but that just reeks of scrub. Mindgames aren't a concrete thing programmed into the game that can be removed or added at the whim of the progammers. They are merely the clash of thought processes between opponents, and in the case of fighting games, any character with hitboxes has the tools for the player to play "mindgames" with it.
- I'll give you less priority (on SOME attacks), but not less options all together. Zair makes up for a lot for a lot of what she lost in the transition, as it is so versatile (can be used for approaching as well as retreating, for pressure, zoning, even edgeguarding).

As for her pros, I do realize most of what I said was true in melee. What I meant to say was that she still has many key aspects of her gameplay, and that they are still great, and some are better. Dair can be spaced much better now due to her extra floatiness, and I may be wrong, but to me it DOES seem to hit further in front of her than it did in melee. Her completely lagless aerials ARE a big deal, it gives her more freedom to be more aggressive in pressuring, since her quick jabs also help protect her on block. She literally has NO lag on all of her aerials, not just very little lag. Only characters like MK and Squirtle come close to that.

Heh, I didn't really want to debate this though. I guess I'll stop here. The thing is I've been playing Samus as a backup in recent tournaments, and I've had very few problems in most matchups (DDD is a bad one though), so all this talk about Samus being terrible is starting to seem more and more like misinformed gibberish.
-

Love And Lament

Smash Rookie
I'm not arguing or anything either. I was never amazing with her or anything in Melee. I'm not trying to talk like I have experience or something. I'm just saying, she's not as good as she was in Melee not just because she was nerfed, but so many other characters were buffed or are better. Her recovery and projectiles not being as good as others' doesn't make her worse, that's not what I meant. I was saying that her strongest points - projectiles and recovery - don't mean as much anymore because characters like ROB and Pit out perform her at her own game. Like Falcon, it's not just that Samus was nerfed, it's that everything around her has changed and she's not suited for it. Also, by 'mindgames' I meant tricks/options that she had. She's a lot more predictable in this game, having less options, so it's easier for you opponent to figure out what you're going to do and punish you accordingly. She was almost to Melee what Snake is to Brawl - trick/option wise.

Anyway, sorry to sound like a jerk in the last post. It almost feels like an insult when, after having lost to so many 'high tier' characters, someone says that it's all your fault that you lose all the time, and it isn't because your character is holding you back. Basically saying your character is just fine, you suck (which I can agree with to a point). But it seriously feels like fighting an up hill battle every time, even against much less-skilled opponents. It almost hurts when someone says my character is really good, which is ironic actually.

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
Dude, just hang in there. Nothing's set in stone yet. How do you think I feel at tournaments (PT main)?

If your Samus is struggling, try to reevaluate how you view her as a competitive character. The problem may seem insurmountable yet be rooted in basic stuff.

Anyway, Samus actually has a good matchup against Snake in my experience. Her zair is good dash attack bait, which is surprisingly easy to punish with a long range grab like Samus'. Missile canceling does well against a tall character like Snake, and it screws up his grenade game if you get the jump on him. Your tilts aren't as good as his, but then again no one's are so you need to be careful with ground pressure (it won't work the same as with other characters). Getting him above you is key, as he is weak in the air, Finally, he is one of the easiest characters to spike out of his recovery.

Seems pointless to type that up in this thread, but I figured since the high tiers seem to be troubling you, it wouldn't hurt to share some insight.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
I'm not arguing or anything either. I was never amazing with her or anything in Melee. I'm not trying to talk like I have experience or something. I'm just saying, she's not as good as she was in Melee not just because she was nerfed, but so many other characters were buffed or are better. Her recovery and projectiles not being as good as others' doesn't make her worse, that's not what I meant. I was saying that her strongest points - projectiles and recovery - don't mean as much anymore because characters like ROB and Pit out perform her at her own game. Like Falcon, it's not just that Samus was nerfed, it's that everything around her has changed and she's not suited for it. Also, by 'mindgames' I meant tricks/options that she had. She's a lot more predictable in this game, having less options, so it's easier for you opponent to figure out what you're going to do and punish you accordingly. She was almost to Melee what Snake is to Brawl - trick/option wise.

Anyway, sorry to sound like a jerk in the last post. It almost feels like an insult when, after having lost to so many 'high tier' characters, someone says that it's all your fault that you lose all the time, and it isn't because your character is holding you back. Basically saying your character is just fine, you suck (which I can agree with to a point). But it seriously feels like fighting an up hill battle every time, even against much less-skilled opponents. It almost hurts when someone says my character is really good, which is ironic actually.
yeah rob and pit definitely dont out perform her at her own game. actually they dont really out perform her at anything.

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
Are you kidding? R.O.B. has pretty much the best projectile game in Brawl, and he is one of the more likely future additions to the top tier rank.

Pit is balls though.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, well primarily I am comparing the match-up between Samus and ROB, and from my experience it doesn't seem like ROB has any kind of advantage in that fight. In fact, it is pretty much even. In addition, Her projctile game doesn't fail in most match-ups. Speed wise, It is also been my experience that her projectile game is much faster.

As far as Pit goes, well, I would definitely put Falco in his place any day. Now that I think about it, I would put Falco in ROB and Pits place as far as projectiles go.

globiumz

Smash Apprentice
I didn't main Samus in Melee, but I played her quite a bit still. I'm not intending to turn this topic into a "mk is broken spammer!11" topic, but I just have to ask, what were they thinking?

MK (and Pit to a lesser extent) can practically recover from anything, provided they aren't knocked off the stage completely. Yet, bomb jumping seems a lot harder in Brawl. "Oh yeah, lets give this guy five jumps, ability to glide twice, and specials that are useful for recovery! But what about Samus who actually isn't that good? Let's nerf her recovery!"

It just makes me bitter to see what they have done to Samus and you mainers must feel even worse. They also didn't bother to give you guys anything more than recolors for alternate customs.

For the sake of memories I'm editing this post. I might also use it as a source of information to prove my claims to people at a latter point. The thing is, I recently gotten interested in a certain field which a certain organization I once read about in a book is heavily invested in. Yes! I have been interested in this since early September. Too bad I didn't think of saving this earlier in september, but that opportunity has passed unfortunately.

Also, long after I'm dead, be it a hundred, thousand or million years. All of this gets stored at the internat archieve right? Someone will study the culture of the now in the future, look back, and think of how things were then. I hope someone sees this so I'm not forgotten. If you even understand this english by then, maybe your language is so evolved this all seems like gibberish. Or maybe you don't need language anymore who knows. Cheers! For the sake of memory for the future!

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Its simple, MK is one of Sakurai's testicals. If you notice, most of the new characters are pretty great, plus MK and D3 are from Sakurai's own games. I mean, why is Toon Link leauges better than adult Link? Why does Ganon not match ANY of his games. Samus' recovery didnt really get nerfed. You dont need to bomb jump anymore. Of course, they did other stupid things to her, but that goes for the whole game, which is why im quitting. Think about it. In pretty much every Zelda game Ganon can fly and he has a projectile. More recent games has him with a sword of course. How can Ganon fly, yet he has terrible recovery? Why doesn't he have that really cool projectile that people could bounce back and forth and make it more powerful and faster, and when it hits it kills at like 70%? That would have been awesome! The sword? All he needed was ONE move that used the sword, and everyone would have been satisfied. Sakurai was negligent. That is why the design element of this game is horrid. Why is D3 amazing, but Bowser still got put on the back burner? Its all stupid, but hey at least we have 300 music tracks right?

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
In melee, all of Samus' L-canceled aerials have 7 frames of lag, with the exception of dair which has 8 frames of lag when L-canceled. In brawl, her aerials have around 10-15 frames of lag upon landing. Due to the overall slowness of the game, this is considered "lag-less". Overall, I would say the ONLY improvements Samus had was her zair and h-missiles. I will now cover every move in her arsenal...

jab
-- it does everything it could do in melee, but in melee it has less knockback and more hitstun, allowing you to combo it into almost any move at any percent
ftilt
-- unchanged, except it can't poke people who are recovering anymore due to auto-sweetspotting
dtilt
-- unchanged. don't tell me it's stronger now, it could kill at 140% in melee also
utilt
-- slower overall, same knockback
fsmash
-- lost range, speed, power, and priority
usmash
-- never used it....
dsmash
-- lost range, speed, power, and priority
dash attack
-- no longer KOs, less priority
nair
-- lost range, power, and priority
fair
-- unchanged
uair
-- unchanged
dair
-- slower overall, less hitstun, more range?
bair
-- stronger than unsweetspotted melee version, but weaker than sweetspotted melee version, otherwise unchanged
charge shot (full)
-- less KO power, smaller hitbox, 1% more damage
h-missile
-- smarter targeting, but that's probably because brawl is slower, comes out faster
s-missile
-- vertical knockback, weaker, slower
bombs
-- no longer explodes on contact, cannot bomb jump as effectively, does not let Samus escape morph ball form
screw attack
-- more recovery range, less priority, damage is dealt at the apex of the jump not throughout the ascent
grab
-- cannot extend, just as bad as it was in melee
roll
-- just as bad as it was in melee

Samus just doesn't have a lot going for her. A lot of the other characters started out with plenty of great moves and options, Samus has many moves that have a purpose, but without priority or range, that move will rarely ever land. Usually, her best option for a certain situation is one that is hard to hit with because of lack of priority and range.
Samus isn't a tank, like she was in melee. CC attacks and counter with dsmash. Shooting deadly missiles that forced your opponent to react the way you wanted to then act appropriately. Now Samus is a Ganon-esque character without the kill power, range, or priority. She only has "attack speed". Being able to throw out aerials really fast is nice and all, but if you don't fall fast enough, you can't really cancel the attack to throw out another one. Samus is one of those characters with moves that are too weak to KO, but are too strong to combo. It makes her really tough to use once you know how all her moves work.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Your quitting? i suggest picking up mario kart. very fun game.ROFLMAO
Although mario kart is indeed fun, I think Im just gonna wait for SF4 to get back into a competitive fighter. When Fallout 3 and SC2 come out I think smash will be the last thing on my mind anyway.

Coldfront

Smash Apprentice
Man... This is bad for morale...

But, it's not like we're "Team Samus" anyway. Hope you change your mind though Gum.

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
SF4 ftw!!!

Ahhh... how can I forget sc2. Eh it's still very long time away anyways. I think, haven't heard anything lately. Gum you hear anything new about it?

gantrain05

Smash Master
one good point on samus, she's a decent snake counter lol. but don't pick up mario kart, if ur gonna play mario kart go back to N64, the all time best one.

brg

Smash Ace
Screw all of you depressed *******s, im going to relearn samus.

Zair will help me space. Up out of shield is still a great defensive option. It all comes down to opportunism.

Use fairs and zairs to keep your distance and hit when you see an opening.

Top Bottom