• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snow

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I'm waiting for a good 2-4 inches so I can get a game of snow football going. I don't know why but snow football is a lot of fun.

cutter

Smash Champion
Not a single snowflake here in Oregon.

It was all the way down to 16 degrees last night and there was not a drop of moisture in the air...

Oh well. I'm used to it in Oregon. We almost always have cold, dry winters.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
It snowed on the weekend enough to where school would've been cancelled.
-_-

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ohio got a teeny bit today!
I was excited
Right before an Alg2 test, i just blurted out "OH HEY GUISE. SNOW."
I hope blizzard conditions predicted for the week are for reals

Ryan Ludovic

Smash Journeyman
I've never seen it Snow in my whole life, and this makes me Envy you guys that get a reasonable amount of Snow every year :urg:
bummer, where do you reside?
im thinking of moving towards or into canada for more snowwwwwwwwww

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I got a lot of snow last night, but then it all melted away. Literally from night to day my lawn went from white to green.

My nieghbor and I tried to make the biggest snowball that we could. We got it to a point where it got way to heavy for us to push. Did anyone see that massive snowball made by students at the University of Wisconsin?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Right here in Toronto, we got like... some amount of snow. It wasn't too much and throughout the say, the snow sometimes stopped snowing down so everything was slushy... Right now it's currently not snowing sadly :*(

But MY GOD DO I <3 SNOW! I love the fact that's it feels soft yet cold and you can do some crazy things with your hair and snow =D

day-day

Smash Ace
Georgia actually got snow last year and I pretty much got excited for nothing. I ran outside thinking I'm going to have the time of my life and after getting hit with a snowball I got bored and headed back in. About a hour later the sun came out and melted everything, so much for a winter wonderland lol

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Our snowstorm here turned into basically nothing...cept 60mph winds and cold.
Only got a little snow.

Hope I end up going to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh...they get more snow there than we do in NE Ohio x3

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
My favorite thing to do is put a bunch of snow all over the road in a straight line, so it becomes a giant icy speed bump.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
North Carolina weather is extremely bipolar. I haven't had any snow yet. In fact, for some days we were in the sixties. But that doesn't mean anything. I've seen it be seventy degrees out one day and turn freezing the next. Even when it DOES get cold enough to snow, either there is not a single cloud in the sky (which sucks), or nothing sticks. Sigh...

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
IT'S SNOWING

Nothing settling, but it's a start! They say Friday should be good! Come on!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Someone told me it would snow today, so I thought I'd give myself the day off.

ohgod why is it not snowing.
lol where in England are you?

I'm in London. It's snowing pretty good. They're saying even more will come on Friday and Sunday.

As soon as it settles, people are getting attacked.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Cool! I'm in east london. I think the west end got a lot more snow.

Last year I played till 4am in the snow with my housemates and skipped the next day :D We got a little bit of snow in the end, but it was pretty disappointing and nothing settled. Couldn't even blame tfl for not turning up............

On the bright side, there's meant to be heavy snow in the next few days. Snowball fights are funnnnnnn

Eggm

Smash Hero
It snowed during the tourney saffron city in NJ a few weekends ago and then the smashers had a snowball fight with random kids from the area across the street. xD

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Cool! I'm in east london. I think the west end got a lot more snow.

Last year I played till 4am in the snow with my housemates and skipped the next day :D We got a little bit of snow in the end, but it was pretty disappointing and nothing settled. Couldn't even blame tfl for not turning up............

On the bright side, there's meant to be heavy snow in the next few days. Snowball fights are funnnnnnn
Just came in from playing outside lol. Hope it continues.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Snow comes tomorrow night, and its so much that I'm going to have to go to a hotel so I don't get stuck at my house so I can actually come into work. Ooooh working in a 24 hour dinner.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
We had a blizzard this evening.

Pretty awesome.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
We're expected to get 6-12" of snow this weekend

Which means this is the second tournament I was looking forward to that snow ruined

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Blizzard Warning used to be in effect here, now they canceled it.

Still...they're predicting 20-30", and already, we've got about 24 inches last I measured.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
It snowed a little bit last night here in Ireland.It was pretty light but the mountains around Dublin were covered.

Hopefully It'll snow loads soon.

I wanna run another snowman over.

WOOT 1800 POSTS!

Top Bottom