• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 10 Results/Shoutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i would much rather just john all over some people rather than repeat what just happened on the screen. i see it, dont need to hear it.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
wombo combo and some video that the st louis community showed me where they said nothing but brrrap and hoop cha were the only 2 commentary-ed vids that matter. and spaceballs may have surpassed me for best avatar ever.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
wombo combo and some video that the st louis community showed me where they said nothing but brrrap and hoop cha were the only 2 commentary-ed vids that matter. and spaceballs may have surpassed me for best avatar ever.
he gave you some fine competition, but lemondudez still reigns supreme for best avatar

<3 ihsb

PEEF!

Smash Hero
One of the reasons I liked the Genesis crew battles so much is because you can hear the crowd hype through the commentary. The guys barely talk, but the hype is cool.

Anyway, next time I try to sort out who is going to record videos, don't blow me off in the discussion thread. Planning is good.

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
dang, i just realized like a month later, that cosmo's bracket was much harder than most of the other ppl tied for 25th. LOL, i'm slow.

actually, compared to how long the vids are taking, i'm fast as ***********************

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
troll? is there even vids out? and yea i quit trying for them

PEEF!

Smash Hero
the vids exist. unless he deleted them. ugh.

its sad because he was always quick with vids, but now he will prolly never be given the chance again.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
It's been well over 3 weeks. I'm not particularly upset about the videos, but it is kind of ridiculous that they still aren't up.

Me and renechristobel should've recorded. They definitely would have been up by now.

Unless Pyroty... Like, died or something. Then we'd all be massive douchebags.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
wow omg, yes we'd all be HUGE douche bags. Anyone know whats going on with pyroity? and so much for Andy kicken us out of watching M2k vs Mango . Am i rght? lol jp

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Wait, you left when Andy told everyone to get up? Lol, you missed the longest and most amazing Rainbow Cruise match ever *cough* not Battlefield included or anything *cough*

I'm pretty sure my grandparents that despise the new technologies used nowadays could've uploaded these videos faster. Sad face.

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...a week later, and still no vids, i think we can complain now?

i dont think these vids are coming out. ggs mw

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I don't think Kels vs. Drephen was recorded? Not sure but I'm almost certain because they were playing at the TV right across from the one where matches like Kels vs. M2K, M2K vs. Mango and such were.

But yeah, SMYM10 videos don't seem to be coming out ever, oh god no. I vote Jiano for uploader and such next time, at least we know he'll upload them >_>. There **** well better be a next time too =P

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I <3 everybody in this thread.
If he died then idc really, i never knew the guy, but I would hope that the videos could be salvaged.
lemon, you please me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom