• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
"I got you!"
"Where?"
"Here, diagonally!"
"Pretty sneaky sis!"

I love white chocolate chip, if you were wondering.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Wow, I just realized something.... The competition is going to be very stiff this bi-weekly.
Good luck to all, brackets are going to be hard.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
aAndy...as in the SWF member "aAndy" .

Enough of this spam.
I may not be able to make it to this Biweekly, but the Sauga tourny on January 5th is a go.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
k guys less **** talk and more MM me.
If I gotz money I'll MM you on the spot. I'll be looking to play your DK, Falcon and Sheik. Maybe Marth if I feel like getting some serious ****. $2 each MM bo3? Good?

Also, would you be coming to this AND Clash of the Sauga? :]] If you do it'll make me a happy pandaa~

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Both tourneys would be amazing, but i'm not sure yet, it's quite a lot of travelling around. I better make money on the 29th for that >_>.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Both tourneys would be amazing, but i'm not sure yet, it's quite a lot of travelling around. I better make money on the 29th for that >_>.
lol your naught goin 2 mayk $ cuz ur naught winnin lolol. You'll walk out with dough most likely. We got housing for you and the other MTLers who want to come. Interested? or you gonna stay @ Marco's?

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
I'm staying with Marco for sure. RIGHT *****!?!??!?!?

But so far it's looking good, because thad and thatguy also want to go to clash of sauga, so we could take my car and all go and have fun blocking streets for hours ^_^

<inside joke>

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
Wow Adam. Wow.
lol adnan you must be confusing me with mike or perhaps yourself on that one... =) and truthfully is your mind that twisted... i just like the fact that its from silent hill and that you can't actually kill those guys =D so they **** the living **** out of you

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
jason: lol john, joel and rob were spamming that story at tos4. Apparantly you have some james bond driving tricksies.

As it just so happens, I'd like to mm you. Falco vs. Dk, Marth vs. Dk, and Fox vs. Dk. All for 2$, bo3. Ill make it $5 if i have the money on that day.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
jason: lol john, joel and rob were spamming that story at tos4. Apparantly you have some james bond driving tricksies.

As it just so happens, I'd like to mm you. Falco vs. Dk, Marth vs. Dk, and Fox vs. Dk. All for 2$, bo3. Ill make it $5 if i have the money on that day.
I'm pretty good. Not damax good, but at least I don't risk my life. :)

falco vs dk is pretty boring, what about falco vs someone else? Ganon, GW?

Didn't know you played marth, but the other 2 are fine.

no fox dittos? :(

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Add Falco vs. Ganon and a Fox ditto then. :D

Yea I play marth. I'm still trying to make him my secondary. But i got side-tracked with peach and ganon.

Top Bottom