• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
And I want moar ICs and Sheik practice. I don't mind gimping your Falco. Also I would like more matches with Foxes. I think I'm getting the hang of the matchup.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
how hard is it to beat ic with peach you just avoid jumping on platforms like you normally do and chuck lots of turnips/fc aerials --> d-smash and retreat fair a lot.

just don't d-smash/crouch in place. i know you can get away with this vs dumb ic but my ic will just bair to break cc and jab reset to wobbles. which i didn't get to do. this saddened me.

but yeah, sheik, ic and falco practice i can provide you with. i need to make my falco better. and i'll work on my peach too. peach is fun.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
lol u guys wana know something really funny?
ever since school started in september my friends and I have gotten really addicted to smash.
We've started to crave it, so much that we brought a gamecube and one of those mini screen thingies to school. Its pretty funny, we go to school at like 7:30 and play till 8:45 and then we use our lunch time to play also. We always get ******** comments from teachers and such and oddly, everyone talks about us.(Btw we go to york mills ci) In January we'll actually be able to form a smash club.

I guess we're pretty good, there are about umm 15 of us. I myself was planning on attending ur smashfest on friday but, we all ended up going to a friends to play smash anyway. So yea, Ive been reading these forums for about a year and a half, but ive only registered yesterday :D.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
ever since school started in september my friends and I have gotten really addicted to smash.
We've started to crave it, so much that we brought a gamecube and one of those mini screen thingies to school. Its pretty funny, we go to school at like 7:30 and play till 8:45 and then we use our lunch time to play also. We always get ******** comments from teachers and such and oddly, everyone talks about us.(Btw we go to york mills ci) In January we'll actually be able to form a smash club.

I guess we're pretty good, there are about umm 15 of us. I myself was planning on attending ur smashfest on friday but, we all ended up going to a friends to play smash anyway. So yea, Ive been reading these forums for about a year and a half, but ive only registered yesterday :D.
You guys good? MM Bo3, 5$?

lol abbreviations

D

Deleted member

Haha cool..NNR is majorly in East York

you guys are relatively close

peterx

Smash Apprentice
well i guess we're alright, we know all of those advanced techniques and crap and i fell for ur sig -_- when i tried to quote, btw whats mm bo3?

peterx

Smash Apprentice
haha thanks i guess well, i guess i'll try to make my appearance at the next biweekly

D

Deleted member

people do it all the time but generally dont :p

bring your whole crew to the next biweekly!

D

Deleted member

I'll MM you, 1 dollar, Bo51

EDIT: BTW, since it's on the 29th theres a small chance I might not make it, but I'll try D:

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Nice, well... ill probably be up >.> might have to pull an all nighter finishing my english homework. xD. I keep taking breaks to go play smash....

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'm mostlikely going to my cousins house for a week starting on the 28th...so I don't think I'll be able to make it.

Someone in Brampton better step up. =P

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
anyone no were to get nice sigs every one that i ask tells me there gona do it then there shop closes down, oh and by the way david why did the date change?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I'm mostlikely going to my cousins house for a week starting on the 28th...so I don't think I'll be able to make it.

Someone in Brampton better step up. =P
Me thinks you're own using that as an excuse to not go to this because you said you would go ALL GaW XD

I can only go if someone else in Brampton has a ride and I can go along..
and if I do go, I'll go all Link, so don't expect me to get too far =P
Hoping I can at least get out of pools this time lol

Top Bottom