• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I want Afro_Chris to come =(

His Falcon and Fawks make me wh0regasm whenever I play against them and they do like a reverse uair x2 to Raptor Boost to Knee because he rips combos from M2k.

lol j/k <3 Afro_Chris

D

Deleted member

hay i'd lieak probabayl coem 2 ur smashfaest daaviad iaf u ar gona hv 1!!!!

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Afro_Chris are you free on the 27th?
umm not really one of my friends is coming over and i haven't seen him scince june, hes the guy who got me into smash, why u ask is there a smashfest? if there is i'll try my best to convice my friend to come wit me there cuz i haven't played wit u guys for 2-3 weeks now and i'm getting pissed cuz most of the ppl that live neer me arnt much of a match up...>.<

D

Deleted member

man that's such a bull**** montage..of COURSE they show only canada getting beat

it's probably cause i beat atlus (the guy who made it)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
david i prob can't go on thusday cuz i gotta baby sit my bro and sis till my mom or dad get back from work, if they come back early i' might come, but for saturday i'm coming for sure!!!

peterx

Smash Apprentice
argh...
someone have a smashfest tommorow, or something... before i wet myself T_T

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
does anyone have a wired internet for the wii cuz i bought this one today at EB games and i dunno how to set it up....anyone no how to do it?

peterx

Smash Apprentice
does anyone have a wired internet for the wii cuz i bought this one today at EB games and i dunno how to set it up....anyone no how to do it?
You bought a Wii or a Wii Lan adapter. If its the adapter go here
Code:
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/connectingOnline.jsp?entryId=wdRouter
Also... if anyone is having a smash fest... before Saturday tell me because i'm really bored T_T and i have a metropass to abuse

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Chris: Does it plug into a usb input?

Theres two on the back of the wii. Besides that, there is this little removable piece of the wii somewhere on the side if i remember correctly. But you're going to need a screwdriver.

If you're still having trouble, go on google - I'm sure you'll find something to help you there.

Top Bottom