• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

peterx

Smash Apprentice
:D dam straight the "x" makes it badassss

Edit: I have to learn your names i don't really like calling ppl by their gamer tags

D

Deleted member

dragon hawk - david
raynex - bernard
unknown522 - ryan
me - jake
runawayfire - nate
europhoria - mike

some regulas'

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
Oh **** you Jake. I'm not on that list, and everyone knows I should be.

angryface.
Madnan everyone knows you anyways... you're the one who's always the loudest... and you swear the most during matches. XD but besides that I think you're the only one who wears a hat while your playing.. so yeah thats adnan guys.. :D

peterx

Smash Apprentice
argh.... i need a cool gamer tag like u guys :D i'm to lazy to think of one... how about...

The Greatest .......... is that too much?

or maybe... i shouldnt be making sensationalist claims like that :D

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im in Durham right now but I will be coming to this on saturday with Josh (Foot man aka Xero), and another one from our group Kevin (pyrknight).

I am confirming myself but can't confirm the other two.

I threw out link for peach btw xD.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Peter X: Well, I know X makes everything sound cooler but...at the end of your first name?

lolll..

Try again dude.

Jason: Me and Ryan are crashing at Marco's too. What time do you think you'd be at his house?

peterx

Smash Apprentice
haha dont hate... :D

btw if there are any smashfests before saturday... i consider myself automatically invited

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Nice nice. So I get to play you again from TransCan. I played you in pools with my Peach ]: it was **** man. I dont think you were trying, that's what makes it even funnier. Hope you get here safe mang.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Not like my peach is a threat to anyone at this point....RaynEX's first four words say it all.

I'm sure I will perform better than I did with link and maybe get some wins.

Also I ask to have whoever fights me critique my playing so I know where to improve?

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
LET'S PLAY HALO!

Oh and invite people over to your place on friday so we can all play smash!

Or not >_>
*poke* you have halo 3? :D:D:D send me your gamertag so i can add you :D halo 3 rocks man... anyways i would like a few matches with you on friday so i can at least up my game a bit XD... btw i play fox and shiek mains atm

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
oops double post... i would say that you guys could come over to my place but it is really small and i have dogs... they will get in the way... but on the plus side if i can get my brother out of the way i can get my mom to cook for us XD :D

peterx

Smash Apprentice
oops double post... i would say that you guys could come over to my place but it is really small and i have dogs... they will get in the way... but on the plus side if i can get my brother out of the way i can get my mom to cook for us XD :D

lol i dont mind as long as i dont have to sit in my house today :]

Niko_K

Smash Master
If we are in fact going to your house I'd love to join you guys :) This week has been pretty lame without any smash or new faces

Post the details if its happening

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
truthfully u guys could come over but the thing is that my brother is home atm and i only have 1 TV and we have 360 and assassin's creed... so yea put those 2 together and my brother is not moving... so if u guys want to come over by all means but u need to bring a TV or 2... plus I am limited to space... also you have to not mind the dogs... so yeah i would have to try to barter with my brother to give up the TV for tonight and stuff... also when my mom gets home we have to be a little quieter because she has been up since like... god only knows what time so she will be tired...so yeah... ummmm I am the last resort right now because this is really short notice and prolly a no

peterx

Smash Apprentice
yea ill bring a cube and a mini screen xD cant bring a tv cus i'll be busing... off topic: im posting from my wii o.o

edit: but if its really too much trouble for u, its alright

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Im in Durham right now but I will be coming to this on saturday with Josh (Foot man aka Xero), and another one from our group Kevin (pyrknight).

I am confirming myself but can't confirm the other two.

I threw out link for peach btw xD.
Now you newb why would you throw out Link for Peach.
Peach swallows Links winky. Peach can also ride Link horse pretty well.
Link *****.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I definitely can't bring a TV because I'm at a relatives...I do have my wii and games but I dont see that as needed. If peter or someone else could bring a TV we could have a good set of friendlies and joke around. If not Ill stick to watching random ssbm videos xD

Top Bottom