• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation 4: July 26, 2010

Ministry

Smash Ace
Kyle i forgot.

if we come count us for 2 setups, maybe 3

2 copies of melee and 1 hacked.

**** u were not bringing any tvs, i got rained on while carying a tv last time at davids and it almost wrecked my ****ty 5 year old tv.

but yeah lots of setups

idea

Smash Master
hey, sign me up for this please = )
'k

hey, i just got into this game. is there any way i could come to this? or is it full? there are a lot of posts in here x_x
nah, it's not full, you're still fine. (check the attendance list at the bottom of the first post)

Put me down.
'k.

^ can any of you bring stuff? tvs/cubes/melee discs

(don't feel obligated to if you're not comfortable with that though)

Kyle i forgot.

if we come count us for 2 setups, maybe 3

2 copies of melee and 1 hacked.

**** u were not bringing any tvs, i got rained on while carying a tv last time at davids and it almost wrecked my ****ty 5 year old tv.

but yeah lots of setups
lol okay, cool. you'd better come then, if you're bringing like 1/3 of the consoles.

idea

Smash Master
okay guys, at the moment we have a good amount of everything except TVs.

eric - nah, leave it on for jokes and whatnot. if someone pauses during an important match then forfeiting/not caring/etc. can be negotiated at the time, but i doubt it'll come up.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I can bring a Melee disc, but idk if we'll need it. better safe than sorry I guess

idea

Smash Master
aw, okay. at the moment there's still space for one more person...so you can either come + enter, or take that spot if no one fills it.

Xelyst

-_-
Put deox666 down. He just confirmed with me that he's coming with our ride.

I'll bring a recording setup if you need it =)

Edit: I''m pretty sure Guru or myself can bring a TV.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Is there still room? Sign me up if possible :S

You said the cap was at 30 people in the 1st post but here on this page you said it's full/room for one person left (max changed to 20?).

Details:

Doors open at 12:00 am (pm? the lunch one) for setup. Tournament registration begins at 1:00 PM.

No cap at the moment, but we'll see. I mean, the only real constraint is the size of my house. On second thought, tentative cap at 30 people.

unknown522

Some guy
/how come sauc3 isn't on the list?

Isn't he going to your place tmrw?

Also, marco if you're coming, bring DMC1. Charles is letting me keep it :bee:

idea

Smash Master
Is there still room? Sign me up if possible :S

You said the cap was at 30 people in the 1st post but here on this page you said it's full/room for one person left (max changed to 20?).
okay windrose, there's definitely space now so you can come =)

I won't be able to come anymore :(
aw =( judging by your post count it would've been your first tournament or so too. oh well, next time i guess.

Deox was at "Too Poor for Genesis" =p

Kyle he just told me he's not coming anymore.

+1 Spot Open
who's not coming? deox?

/how come sauc3 isn't on the list?

Isn't he going to your place tmrw?

Also, marco if you're coming, bring DMC1. Charles is letting me keep it :bee:
sauc3 isn't coming because he has...work? he has some reason he can't be there on monday, and he's actually leaving from here later today for the same reason.

and marco confirmed already.

sauc3

Smash Lord
okay windrose, there's definitely space now so you can come =)

aw =( judging by your post count it would've been your first tournament or so too. oh well, next time i guess.

who's not coming? deox?

sauc3 isn't coming because he has...work? he has some reason he can't be there on monday, and he's actually leaving from here later today for the same reason.

and marco confirmed already.
yoo, i think there was a misunderstanding, im staying here till monday im just laeving during the day so I won't be entering, I'll be there for a bit tho (maybe enter doubles), however if its too full, i can just leave.

sorry for the confusion, hopefully ill see you today so we can clear things up.

idea

Smash Master
hmm...that would also make sense.

hey jack, mind if i do that =P i'm not generally one to back out on teams, but we're teaming at apex so it would make sense to get practice.

idea

Smash Master
count:

tvs - 4
cubes - 7-8
discs - 7-8

did i forget to mark someone down for tvs? i thought we had 5 by now. i guess someone was a "probably" or something.

anyway, bring tvs. we have enough space for one or two more.

alternatively, bring an RF switch/thing that works without the coloured jacks to make another one of my tvs usable.

edit: right, that was it. thanks zen.

Phatboy17

Smash Rookie
hey JPOBS, thanks for telling me about the tournament but I won't be able to make it :(
my Summer School ends at 3:15 and then it would be about a 1 hour long TTC for me to get there :(

I was wondering, is smashturbation a monthly thing cause I'll probably be able to go around this time next month. I never knew that there were smashers in Toronto :D

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I'll come if there is still an open spot by 11 am tomorrow..?

Btw Kyle do you have starcraft? lol

Optic Flare to Nuke..

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol kyle </3

mikeeeeeeeeee want to team? lol you're teaming with marco aren't you >_>

who wants to team? :( i'm not that bad...

edit: josh you still owe me 2.50$ or 2.25$ w/e it was from teams last time lol

imadh are you teaming with anyone?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'll team with you at the next 1? /why me? I'm horrible at this game lol. If I'm there for teams I'll enter them with you
I have to leave early from this (i'm sorry Marco) >_> so if you wanna give someone my spot you can. I'll still come and chill for a few hours and enter stuff I guess but yeah >_> If people are crashing I'd probably come back though.

Top Bottom