• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTASTROPHE 2: Pittsburgh Melee Tourney in the Books, Result Thread up!

mooml

Smash Rookie
Wow... just wow. Nice job putting this together. Looks like it's going to be the best tourney Pittsburgh has ever seen.

Too bad I can't make. Have fun tomorrow, everyone!

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Wow. My oblivious *** did not see this thread until just now. ****..If I had known there was a big melee tourney going on, I'd have made sure to be there. =(

Well ****, I sure hope you hold another one soon lol.

Aprili

Smash Cadet
i lost :p

mew2king + (i think) vidjo (could've been someone else) won teams

chu dat won low tiers

i left before singles finished :p

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I didnt know so many midwest peeps were going to this, or else I would have gone. Even though I dont play melee anymore.

I also didnt know dumb videos of me were up! Agh!

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I'm not physically at this tournament, so Wife's been my information source. I do know he got 4th and he said he was eliminated by Chu, so Chu got at least 3rd. If I hear anything else, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Wife also said he eliminated Eggm, and beat Vidjo and Lord Knight (but didn't say if those last two wins were in winner's or loser's).

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Spam is beast!! YOU SHOULDA WENT OOS MORE SPAM!! GODDAMMIT!! :D

But really though, that was honestly better than I thought you'd do. That's the **** Falco I deal with all the time @ Rutgers, lmao!!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Abridged Results, I'll make a results thread later when I'm alive again...

Melee Low Tiers
1. Chu
2. Spammer
3. M2K

Melee Teams
1. M2K + Vidjo
2. Wife + Plank
3. Chu + Eggm

Melee Singles
1. M2K/Chu (Split)
3. Spammer
4. Wife
5. Swift
5. Vidjo

Melee Crews
1. NJ
2. MD

Brawl Doubles
1. M2K + Vidjo
2. Velocity + Chibo

Brawl Singles
1. M2K
2. Vidjo
3. Velocity

M@v

Subarashii!
Its was a fun day overall. Wish I would of did a little better, got to second round in losers bracket. But hey, they were all close matches, and im glad I finally got out to meet some people. Can't wait till some videos are up!

Scar

#HarveyDent
Results

Melee

Low Tiers
1: Chu ($60.00)
2: Teh Spammerer ($30.00)
3: M2K ($10.00)
4: Jiano
5: Eggm
5: Vudujin
7: Sliq
7: BigD
9: Wife
9: TheLake
9: 4% APR
9: Juke
13: Plank
13: Nakamaru
13: MegaChuck
13: Pakman
17: Hat
17: Dobs
17: Keerarae
17: Steve
17: ChillinDude829
17: Lyme
17: Chibo Sempai
17: Mogwai
25: Logan

Teams
1: Vidjo + M2K ($140.00)
2: Maryland ($70.00)
3: Cheggm ($20.00)
4: Blue Lazer
5: Gomu Gomu No Aids
5: Team Taki Boumaza
7: Shizuma and Chikaru <3
7: Moment of Truth
9: Andy and the Tuna
9: Big Marley
9: Old Guys
9: Soap + Laurie
13: Team Bag
13: Milf Island

Singles
1: M2K ($195.00)
2: Chu ($95.00)
3: Teh Spammerer ($40.00)
4: Wife ($20.00)
5: Swift ($10.00)
5: Vidjogamer ($10.00)
7: Plank
7: Shizuma
9: Jiano
9: BigD
9: Eggm
9: BigR
13: Hat
13: Juke
13: XYT
13: Sliq
17: Vudujin
17: Pakman
17: A-Laon
17: Taki
17: D20
17: Mogwai
17: Scar
17: 4% APR
25: ChillinDude829
25: Soap
25: TSK
25: Harm
25: TheLake
25: Nakamaru
25: GOTM
25: CDCP
33: Iggy
33: AttacusBebop
33: OffTheChain
33: Lyme
33: Lou
33: Logan
33: SpoonyD
33: Matt
33: The Dark Hand
33: Chibo Sempai
33: Atlantic Lizard RSG
33: Frank
33: Atlantic Lizard 9Volt
33: Dobs

Brawl
Singles
1: M2K
2: Vidjogamer
3: Velocity
4: Axel
5: Chibo Sempai
5: Sliq
7: Joe
7: Lyme
9: Mav
9: TheLake
9: Vudujin
9: Warc
13: AttacusBebop
13: Easy Mac
13: Honor
13: Fic

Teams
1: M2K and Vidjo ($56.00)
2: Vidjo got 9ed by Velocity ($16.00)
3: Vudu and Lyme ($8.00)
4: Joe and a CPU
5: Heaven or Hell
5: A.T.A.E.Z.
7: Power of Friendship
7: Bears

Big_R

Smash Champion
in participants, fun, and font.

man i forgot what that a-laon kid looked like. i wanted to rock him in those falco ditto mms he was talking about so long ago...

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Funny moments during the day

Moment 1: When I was asking different people who I should use vs Chu before our first set.

Eggm - I heard he's never lost to Fox
30 seconds later elsewhere
Swiftbass - He has a history of losing to Fox

:laugh:

Moment 2 - After waveshining a Sheik player across FD into dsmash, edgehog, repeat until death
"I hate you" - Hat watching

Shoutouts

M2K - :) I finally got my revenge in low tiers vs you. Also, go all Sheik vs me next time
Chu Dat - I had fun in all our sets, especially in Low Tiers. Good job ****** Jason in your set on all FD lolol.
Swiftbass - Fox dittos are amazingly fun, we have to do more of them. Bring Meteos to the next tournament that we'll both be at
Vidjogamer - :( We didn't do another match on Poke Floats after that one in tourney. I think we should agree to play on all Poke Floats if we play again in tourney :)
Plank - We didn't get time to do our MMs but hopefully we can do them at the next SPOC.
Shizuma - You ***got, you call me anti-social when you BLAST music in the car to the point where it's hard to hear anyone talking. It wasn't super loud THIS time but I still couldn't hear the lyrics of that song Eggm wanted me to listen to on his iPod with the volume on max.
Doctor Eggman - You had some sexy combos vs Wife in crews :). What's the name of that song that you wanted me to listen to?
Jiano - I didn't get to play you except in Low Tiers and teams :(.
Taki - Fox dittos are amazingly fun. LMAO @ you losing a match because you got stage spiked from a misfire.
Scar - HAHAHA YOU SUCK, YOU GOT *****!
Pakman - Use Luigi in low tiers next time and play me in more matches :).
ChiboSempai - LOL wtf, how did you break the speedometer?
Gotm - That combo vs you in teams was amazing :)
Wesley - GJ running the tournament. Don't forget, you owe me $1 for losing to LK in that MM.
Matt - Thanks for housing us and saving me from your techchasing dog.

GOTM

Smash Champion
M2K - you are the best player ever

Chu - im glad i finally got to play you. fun matches in pools.

Teh Spammerer - thank you for letting everyone watch the gayest and most boring match i have ever seen. i wish i had that 7 minutes of my life back. also good **** on ****** like everyone.

Wife - good to see you again dude. sucks about the drive though.

Swift - didnt get to play you this time but good stuff vs. eggm, i saw that match ;)

Plank - fun matches when you first got there.

Shizuma - jesus christ pick a fawken name already. you ***** people too. ***

Jiano - fun teams matches. good to meet you.

Eggm - freakin eggm. i wanna see your crews match vs. pakman again, LOL.

Hat - your laugh is funny.

Juke - fun matches dude. your fox is real good. i had a lot of fun playin you even though i didnt know who you were at first, lol

XYT - fawken sheik is so gay. actually, sheik is fine, your sheik is gay.

Sliq - fun set dude in losers. i hate jiggs, then again i think thats what everyone says until they find a way to win, haha

Pakman - thanks for driving up broseph. shukkkamuuppp!

Taki - fawken taki. i dont think we played any singles friendlies, lol. thats a mistake. or wait, no we did, one stock vs. your luigi with the best ending ever, hahahah

D20 - same, no friendlies. BOO

Mogwai - too good every single time bro. thanks for the housing. i wish we all could have hung out more but we all got in too late. w/e, that one clip of south park was all we needed that night, haha

Scar - fawk you, you peice of ****. you fawken peice of ****. you fawken peice of fawken ****. SHUKKAAAMUUPPP!! teach me how to scar jump ***

4% APR - your mean for going falco, lol. i wanna friendly you sometime. if there is a next time

Soap - close pool set. your sheik is good. has a style that im def. not used to. good stuff

TheLake - haha. same as last time. amazing. your zelda is really good man. no joke. also...scars fox is ********, but it beats me as well, lmao

Nakamaru - no matches this time :( did you record a lot of stuff for the montage video?

AttacusBebop - good stuff in pools dude. your marth has potential without a doubt

The Dark Hand - your ganon is nice. his uair is so gay :mad:

Chibo Sempai - fawk you you peice of ****, lol. good stuff in brawl, singles and teams, despite the spammer reenactment, what a gay game, LOL

Atlantic Lizard RSG - im pretty sure i played one of you atlantic lizards peple in losers. good stuff.
Atlantic Lizard 9Volt

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Teh Spammerer - thank you for letting everyone watch the gayest and most boring match i have ever seen. i wish i had that 7 minutes of my life back. also good **** on ****** like everyone.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Nobody forced you to watch and you should have known how I was going to play. Me and Vidjo had lots of fun on that 7 minute match and that's all that matters.

Top Bottom