• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTASTROPHE 2: Pittsburgh Melee Tourney in the Books, Result Thread up!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Me bringing my TV all depends on when i grab alan on saturday morning. Since my parents wont be around they can't help me with it, and i can't carry it by myself.

If everything goes smoothly then i'll be bringing a full setup.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
It just occurred to me that I can also provide a setup for Melee on Saturday if necessary.

D20

Smash Lord
I am housing Vidjogamer, ChuDat, and Pirin. I could house Eggm (like I said I would), but it would make more sense for his car to stay together. I think everyone coming with Eggm should stay with ReadySetGo.

This would cover everyone so far... except for those in BigD's car. I will try to talk with Evan and see if his house is open.

A-Laon - Could you house anyone? I know your house is close to a turnpike exit.

takieddine

Smash Master
Count me in for a Cube+Smash: the good game not the bad one.

I can bring a TV if someone feels like making room for it, and can pick it up from Duq.

TSK is sorta confirmed for this thing.

No one should be forced to spend the Friday night in their cars. I think we can manage to house everyone. If all fails for some people I can try and check out places to crash in @ Duquesne University.

D20

Smash Lord
Chillin - I honestly don't know how many people will be staying for Brawl. I would guess about 30.

TheLake

Smash Master
I can probably house some people. Granted it might be in a trailer lol but its comfy I can assure you ^_^

A-Laon

Smash Master
You know, I'm not gonna call it off quite yet. I'll see what I can do and I might be capable of housing a couple if need be. Who's unaccounted for, atm?

HAT

Smash Ace
i'm too hyped up for this tournament.

uhhhhh so who else wants to MM? i want a list going. D20, Lake, or A-Laon, do you want to MM?

and chillin, if you're going for melee, do you want to MM my marth vs. fox, all final?

TheLake

Smash Master
Sure Hat I'll take you up on that If I have any cash left over (:

So theres 4 doods that need housing ey? That doesnt seem like much of a problem...If A-loan cant house I'll see what I can do. I dont want to seperate you guys either.

HAT

Smash Ace
HAT - when should I come to your house, Fri night or Sat morning?
friday night. i might be going to a bonfire, so bring your a-game, and some nice clothes. we'll be leaving exactly too-god-****-early saturday morning.

Sure Hat I'll take you up on that If I have any cash left over (:

So theres 4 doods that need housing ey? That doesnt seem like much of a problem...If A-loan cant house I'll see what I can do. I dont want to seperate you guys either.
sweet. $5? what character do you play, sir?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
If anyone needs a ride over there from around the Northeast Ohio area PM me. Also, If I say Saturday night, will there be housing available?

TheLake

Smash Master
sweet. $5? what character do you play, sir?[/QUOTE]

Im a zelda main good sir and $5 sounds good.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
yay for me being pretty much confirmed

Someone should bring some guitar hero triple for some guitar hero MM's (not involving alan for more than $1 (yes I'm preempting you again alan (and yes I'm nesting parentheses))) >_>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if one more person with a squirtle avatar posts in this thread it might just explode

thedarkhand

Smash Cadet
I'd also like to get friendlies in with everyone, also, I can find out whether or not the nitespot will be open on friday, I'll post when i find out.

Atacusbebop123

Smash Journeyman
Granted, I go (which is going to happen i think), I can house a couple people. I live ubelievably close to the lake, so if he can't house theres a possibility that i might be able to.

As for you Bowser main @ Tekko, you're so going down

TheLake

Smash Master
Tyler isnt going steve, neither is mow, zig zag or impp ):

Oh and eggm id love to MM if you i have cash. I wanna play all you out of towner folks many lots

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
me juke jiano souroush

we could split up if two locations are nearby, but we'd rather stay together
I believe these are the only people we still need to house. I'm checking with a buddy of mine who has a house, so if no other smashers come through with housing, I can probably hook them up. What time do you guys intend to make it to Pittsburgh tomorrow?

alright.

mogwai, do you want to MM for 5 bucks? <3
Yes, as previously stated, I am happy to MM any OOSers for $5 (except for Eggm)

I can't make it any more. I hand my money matches over to Steve.
This sent me to frown town... :( :( :( Sorry you can't make it.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I need song suggestions for the Smashtastrophe 2 video im gonna be putting together. So any and all suggestions are welcome.

Stupid creative block. >.<

Edit-squirtles have officially taken over.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'll do some money matches. 5$, my Link vs. anyone but Shiek

Top Bottom