• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Nah i definitely need to give you a shout out man I was just sooooooooo tired 2day believe me i barely was able to type that shoutout.

3-4 hours on 3 trains is not fun at all... and my teeth really hurt and my mp3 player died on the train T_T.

Anyway besides that MOAR SHOUTOUTS ^_^

Ame - you deserve one of the biggest shoutouts >_> it was sooooooo generous of you to pay for me so amazing. ^_^ i didnt get to play you enough though T_T. Play me more next time your peach is pretty good but it needs a little help >_> hopefully i can help you the next time i see you ^_^ if you want that is >_>.

Scar - Your CF is awesome unfortunately you picked gay falcon T_T lmao. Anyway man your tourney was amazing man. Even though the tourney took too long the amount of players and setups you had wasn't enough. I personally think you did a great job d-_-b.

Triad - OMG SAMUS O_O anyway I hope my sheik was good enough to practice with >.< I'm pretty unexperienced vs Samus so sorry if I wasn't playing well.

Uhhhhhh I forget T_T im still pretty tired I'll shoutout again later when i remember who i saw
I'd appreciate the help, thanks. oh, and I think you mean a LOT of help, LOL. Sure, maybe you can bum a ride with Eggm when I manage to get him and Bass over here, lol. I fear getting shot by that many lasers, but...I seriously need to get better. I'm training hard, I want to be a....minor threat at least at Pound 3, lol. I also wanna be good enough to not get last place so much, xD.

Cactuar, I really don't remember if I gave you a shoutout...and I don't feel like looking, but we need to just randomly do another endless KO-fest. I honestly thought I was KOing M2K's Marth....I didn't know he was Shiek. THAT'S why he got so upset every time I KOed him when I was trying to get to you, xD. Yes....I REALLY was being a predator, xD. Oh....and nice sig, xD American Psycho, ROFL.

I appreciate the shoutout Shakugan...we'll get together, watch anime and be dumb, oh and we'll play Smash at some point, too, xD. Peach FTW!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just to let u kno scar, the tentative date for COT2 is the 19th, the saturday after urs. only reason im tellin yea here is because we were talkin bout it on aim before. itl be in jersey again tho, not philly. our philly tourneys will prob start with the 3rd one.

GOTM

Smash Champion
is it pakamn's birthday or scar's
i believe both of there birthdays are around the same time. i forget the dates but thats what scar told me.

nothing beats me and yayo having the same b-day, haha

edit: yes there is something that beats that. we are now CREWmates as well as BIRTHmates. yes..

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Stop it. Chibo, you know I love you, but don't make me compare tournaments with you. Furthermore, TSA is way bigger and has an uncomparably larger standing in the Smash community than ToS, so if either of us have the potential to host a successful regional tournament, I don't think it's much of a contest.

I dunno, like I'm glad you're ambitious, but you saying that you're going to host the first regional Brawl tournament is like Xzax saying he has the best Luigi in PA. You have no idea what you're talking about, and it's not that easy.
<3

I love you scar

Marth ditto me!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
::sigh:: i wanna go but im sleeping over my gf house today. >_>
Coincidence? I did the same thing for the first time on the same day. Next time you sleep over your girl's house please post it so I can do it the same day again.

Beat

Smash Ace
atlantic city?

i haven't been there in quite awhile. I'll have to see what I can do to get out there, but it def sounds like fun!
Team with me at Smashpocalypse 3. You can't refuse.

So if you made a signature for me chocobo... what would it look like? ;)
It would probably be a gif of me beating you in friendlies and not being able to comprehend the **** you hand to me in tourney. Seriously broski, stop sandbagging me. /pout

Anyways, if you find a video on youtube or something that you want made into a sig (and this goes to everyone who I love on smashboards as much as Ultimascoutersayabouthispowerlevel), send me the link and the timeframe you want via PM. I'm on break and super bored, so if I can make a few of my friends/fans/lovers happy, I'm happy too.

Cless

Smash Champion
Team with me at Smashpocalypse 3. You can't refuse.

It would probably be a gif of me beating you in friendlies and not being able to comprehend the **** you hand to me in tourney. Seriously broski, stop sandbagging me. /pout

Anyways, if you find a video on youtube or something that you want made into a sig (and this goes to everyone who I love on smashboards as much as Ultimascoutersayabouthispowerlevel), send me the link and the timeframe you want via PM. I'm on break and super bored, so if I can make a few of my friends/fans/lovers happy, I'm happy too.
Steal my teammate will you...

Anyway, you're making me sigs now. I just have to find youtube videos.

Beat

Smash Ace
Scar, btw, I'm getting you something for your birthday! And it's NOT a drawing! It'll actually cost cash dollars!

Steal my teammate will you...

Anyway, you're making me sigs now. I just have to find youtube videos.
Sorry, Ak's my bloodrival. And in every anime worth its salt, bloodrivals team up to fight an army or one massive opponent at least once in its series. So basically, he and I are now Vegeto. Or something like that. Renjigo.

And yeah, send me links and you magically get awesome gifs.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
I hope I get my report carcd before this next tournament. My pop doesn't really want to take me to any tournament if my gradses are anything below nerd status.

Top Bottom