• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
1. it was a chick's chest.

2. no, it wasn't, that one wasn't funny, you should be able to tell from the positive reactions that it wasn't that one.

3. it was a short clip from some hentai that ended with that little picture at the bottom of that post that says "I'm the fukken rapeman!" lol, I dunno why it was so funny, it just was.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oh, I thought Noodles was talking about the one Arrogant JUST posted cause it says he edited it at 11:00. For some reason this stupid work computer isn't loading the second image he posted in that so I just assumed he removed something inappropriate. I didn't see until just now that it was my comp that didn't load the image lol. I saw the full rapeman gif he posted and it was hilarious.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
can anyone link me a match of DJN's bowser in which he uses the fire breath (preferably hitting someone)?

edit: found one

I'm making a "drink DJs" parody of powerthirst, help would be much appreciated.

Also, does anyone know if wife is coming to this for certain? If he is, I am, I just haven't talked to him since the date change.

JFox

Smash Hero
he def plans on coming for certain. Whether or not he comes the day of is likely, barring nothing unpredictable happens.

Yea he's coming

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
BTW. . . ¡No se lo' olviden, este poste sale pa' todos mis Latinos! ¡Yo tengo ese sabor que se mete a la gente la gana a volver loco! ¡Pregunte por mí! ¡Jay, dale golpe el ego de Mango y nosotros celebrará bailando salsa!

This is that joint! Click on the picture.

skyheart

Smash Lord
BTW. . . ¡No se lo' olviden, este poste sale pa' todos mis Latinos! ¡Yo tengo ese sabor que se mete a la gente la gana a volver loco! ¡Pregunte por mí! ¡Jay, dale golpe el ego de Mango y nosotros celebrará bailando salsa!

This is that joint! Click on the picture.

oh my, i cried! oh man

JFox

Smash Hero
Falcon blows. No one has an excuse if they lose to falcon, no matter what character they play as...ESPECIALLY not fox. Fox ***** falcon, so stop sucking *** against falcon tri-state. He has like 2 options in every situation, and without and like zero priority.

You guys suck

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Falcon blows. No one has an excuse if they lose to falcon, no matter what character they play as...ESPECIALLY not fox. Fox ***** falcon, so stop sucking *** against falcon tri-state. He has like 2 options in every situation, and without and like zero priority.

You guys suck

That doesnt seem very nice Jfox im sure people just have a hard time fighting a character i know for some reason i have a hard time fighting falco it doesnt mean i suck it just means the other players is out playing me. Also by the looks of it Scar seems like hes ready ro fight any fox since he played with Cactus for so long he understands the match and knows the do and dont's to win that battle. :)

I will be at Spoc so will Toushi ")

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

Eggm

Smash Hero
say what u will about marth, but he's been on top since like 03. Azen, Ken, M2k...all marth mains.

I dont get ***** by peach :(
Slayers boxer and nada dominated with Terran for a similar time period and were thought to be the best race now in 09 its between bisu and jaedong neither of which play Terran. And daaaaaaaaamn hbk just gave you a big gotm. I smell a mm.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
mangos falcon is the best, especially vs spacies

but i have to defend cactuar since i was watching him play and it was horrible he was missing UP THROW NAIR like 85% of the time and I almost never see him miss something that simple. He's gotten rusty since event 52 (since he gave his controller to jman) or he was just playing awful. Also I think it was 3-1. I still think Mango has the best falcon right now though probably. Great pressure, tech chasing, and edge guarding.

Scar

#HarveyDent
wow marth worse than falcon... jesus god you people are mad

marth is easily 3rd, assuming we are putting jigglypuff where captain falcon is because we have no idea where else to put her. otherwise he's 3rd/4th, fox/sheik jiggs/marth

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I don't know why people still think Sheik is the best in this game. >_>

LuCKy

Smash Master
mangos falcon is the best, especially vs spacies

but i have to defend cactuar since i was watching him play and it was horrible he was missing UP THROW NAIR like 85% of the time and I almost never see him miss something that simple. He's gotten rusty since event 52 (since he gave his controller to jman) or he was just playing awful. Also I think it was 3-1. I still think Mango has the best falcon right now though probably. Great pressure, tech chasing, and edge guarding.

this guy knows whats up lol

go post that in the cf thread

strawhats

Smash Master
Go falcon against mango then, its like HMW said yous should've been taking notes when ss and mango played at mango's juice.

Top Bottom