• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds V: The Final Frontier 5 ** Bi-Weeklies

What side event would you like to see?

• Standard Doubles

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Random Partner Doubles

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Low-Tier Singles

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Fixed-Secondary Singles

• Rat's Amazing FFA Extravaganza

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • No Johns Singles (ft. Corneria, Green Greens, MK2 and Pokefloats)

• Cactus Tournament

• Other (post in thread)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
In those videos: Trail ****** Rat and Sveet by camping in excessive amounts. In case theres no audio in the room, Tink and Big C spent like 45 min *****ing about not-approaching

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Trail and I had a fox vs ICs match that was less than a minute from timing out. I was cool with it ;)

twofish-quant

Smash Rookie
No registration needed, you just show up on tourney day.
Thanks!

I have a couple of other questions. Do the people that register to enter in the tourney required to bring their own GC/Wii controllers, TV's, Wii's, etc.?

Also, is the singles tourney going to be played through SSBB Project M, SSBB, or SSBM? Is any character allowed to be used in a singles match-up?

Scythe

Smash Master
there should be singles tourney for both melee and P:M. You dont have to bring a setup to play, it just helps the tournament run faster and no characters are banned.

twofish-quant

Smash Rookie
@Scythe

Ah, I see. I would want to bring my own set-up, it's just that I no longer have a Nintendo Wii or SSBB.

@The Good Doctor

Sounds good!

This will be my first tourney, so all of these 'terms' in the original post are very new to me. Also, is this some kind of pool too? I apologize for asking so many questions, so please bear with me. ;p

twofish-quant

Smash Rookie
This may sound like a naive question, but will the people in this tourney be extremely good at SSBB? Like, maybe at a MLG level of game play?

I am definitely not that great at this game, but I am looking forward to play new people and develop better skills!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
There won't be classic brawl at this tournament. Only Melee and Project: M

The skill level ranges from low/average to very high.

Mr. Body Massage

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm a friend of ORLY's and he told me to sign up and post in this thread. I'll be coming to this tournament and I look forward to meeting you all!

ORLY

Smash Master
i.. i don't think i've played andale in tournament other than one time at sakurai pools

and last time in P:M but that doesn't count

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Guys, seriously, the problem isn't beating kels' fox. He simply doesn't play fox in friendlies at all

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Falcon isn't strong enough. Give up on Kelly.
lol seriously
be reasonable, no one's beating kelly until everyone gets better at the game
Lol Screw you guys. I know I can beat Kelly and with Falcon for that matter. Call me a fool but this little mosquito will best the dragon some day.

Lmao Ay who was that Falco lol

Oh **** it was you lol

danieljosebatista

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait. Guys this is my last chicago tournament for a while, just graduated so im going back to florida to figure out the rest of my life lol. Ill definitetly be back though everyone has been super friendly

:phone:

Top Bottom