• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Reminder: There is a 3 dollar venue fee. This is incentive to bring setups. If you can't bring a set-up I will allow you to MM me for your venue fee back.

Because i'm spending a day running a tournament for you, your venue fee will be covering some of my expenses like a drink from the vending machine and an inexpensive lunch. Whatever is left over beyond that will be given as a bonus for knocking out kels, and in the event kels wins will be given to the poor because you guys all suck.
Ill be getting that money then after I knock out Kels.

ORLY

Smash Master
Can I use venue fees to get a soda too?

and by soda i mean pack of smokes

Tink

Smash Hero
sveet said:
Because i'm spending a day running a tournament for you, your venue fee will be covering some of my expenses like a drink from the vending machine and an inexpensive lunch. Whatever is left over beyond that will be given as a bonus for knocking out kels, and in the event kels wins will be given to the poor because you guys all suck.
roflll...i would hoppppeee that the poor ppl wont be the sveet crew lolll......that would be kindaaa gay :p.

if noone beats kels...it should be given to teams ppl....they always get alottt less moneys!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
nah i'll do a poor-off.

anyone who thinks they are the poorest in the room can make a case for themselves and some neutral party can be the judge lmao

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl...awesome, i got this then....ill be coming with only 10 bux for teams and no food money(as per usual)....i doubt anyones gonna be more poor then me actually....i just even had to borrow 1500 from my grandfather for lawyer ****....get at me!

edit: also, no car, no job, and living at my parents.....ya, this is gonna be a cake walk =).

Oro?!

Smash Hero
roflll...i would hoppppeee that the poor ppl wont be the sveet crew lolll......that would be kindaaa gay :p.

if noone beats kels...it should be given to teams ppl....they always get alottt less moneys!
That isn't the Sveet crew. Sveet sucks too much to be in charge of anything. Also 2nd the idea of teams getting more money. That way Tink won't be the poorest guaranteed.

ORLY

Smash Master
I don't think teams should get more money! Chances are I won't be entering teams. :(

Unless Matt R changes his mind.. !

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I dont think you should switch back to brawl, you dont have enough tech skill to handle brawl ICs yet

ORLY

Smash Master
Is it the 13th yet? It feels so long since I've played.

Sveet, host a PSFM smashfest next weekend. I WANNA PLAY

Jayford

Smash Lord
Pretty good chance I am going to this. I dunno if I can take anyone from Purdue tho because I am going to be at my house the entire weekend to take care of some stuff so yeah lol. Anyone need a partner. I play Jigglypuff, Falco, and Zelda :D.

Scythe

Smash Master
Arty usually drives but Quik does sometimes, i haven't even asked him yet lol

Kels88

Smash Lord
1st. If no one beats me then I should recieve a little bonus.
2nd This is unfair as Tink and Matt are both really good so you should give bonuses for knocking them out too.
3rd My Falco is going to tear you apart Sveet.

That is all gn.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah i think those are pretty fair (besides the 3rd one, your falco is gonna get pwnd)

$X Bonus for knocking out kels, and $X to kels if he knocks everyone else out lol

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
1st. If no one beats me then I should recieve a little bonus.
2nd This is unfair as Tink and Matt are both really good so you should give bonuses for knocking them out too.
3rd My Falco is going to tear you apart Sveet.

That is all gn.
a bonus? it's called 1st place, fool. that's enough of a bonus lol

if tink and matt come, part of me wants to set it up so that kels doesn't play in the bracket. we just have a tourney and then have the winner play kels at the end. i'm sorta serious about this, but kels is going to knock half the guys out while tink or matt will have to knock the other half out. at least this way we have guys getting a chance to play other ppl.

i've been beaten by kels at the last 3 of these, and never played tink or matt in bracket. even if i still lose, at least i can try something different

i'm sorta for real about this...but only cuz kels is going to **** everyone :psycho:

Top Bottom