• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I will try to make it to this, I need to start going to more tourneys =/ Mad silly parents to deal with along with a janky job makes getting days off for tourneys kind of confusing, but I will try to persevere =D

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
will the chuninator be back next time?

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGOOOOOON BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL ZEEEEEEEEEE

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
thinking about coming if i can get people from MI who want to go/throw in money for gas.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
thinking about coming if i can get people from MI who want to go/throw in money for gas.
dude come to this. we need seriouslies between hiphopheads.
wayne is this trouble with the law why you can't toke? what happened? don't they know who you are? =\

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'll take some of those dollar MMs, granted that i actually come. Your marth/ganon vs my... something. Depends on who i'm feeling the magic with that day. perhaps the ice babes.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Reminder: There is a 3 dollar venue fee. This is incentive to bring setups. If you can't bring a set-up I will allow you to MM me for your venue fee back.

Because i'm spending a day running a tournament for you, your venue fee will be covering some of my expenses like a drink from the vending machine and an inexpensive lunch. Whatever is left over beyond that will be given as a bonus for knocking out kels, and in the event kels wins will be given to the poor because you guys all suck.

Top Bottom