• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds: Next Generation III Results

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Singles

1: Kels
2: Tink
3: Rat
4: Dart
5: Tom
5: Matt
7: Zeus
7: BigD
9: Sveet
9: Scythe
9: Over 9000
9: ORLY
13: Bzoo
13: Henrik
13: Mars
13: Jeff
17: Pete Chen
17: Money
17: Arty
17: Al
21: Hore
21: Cykofox
21: Norm
21: Looshkin
25: Scott
25: DLA

Doubles
1: Team Win (Tink & Kels)
2: Super R Bros (Tom & Matt)
3: Team USA (Dart & ORLY)
4: Scythe & Arty Love to Party (Scythe & Arty)
5: Toothpicks (Rat & Cykofox)
5: BigD & Zues (BigD & Zues)
7: Loosh has a Machine Gun and its Normal (LoOshKiN & Norm)
7: Team PSFM (Sveet & Bzoo)
9: Totally Awesome Sweet Alabama Liquid Snake (Al & Jeff)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Everyone's so **** good at melee. Brawl tournaments are usually full of scrubs lol.

SHOUTOUT TO LOOSHKIN because he's dreamy <3

Scythe

Smash Master
GGs with everyone I played and **** me and Arthur were so close to 3rd place dubs!

ORLY

Smash Master
GGs with everyone I played and **** me and Arthur were so close to 3rd place dubs!
We really had to step it up against you guys, which was a fun surprise! I think my pep talk about Fonzie playing cool is what put Dart back on track.

GGs everyone, good **** Rat, the Samus of The People, and Dart and I messing up the stacked pools made for an interesting bracket.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney. Pretty neato seeing old, familiar, and new peeps. Will attend another.
"It's the mixup!"
Oh and more MM next time pleasethanks :)

Curlz

Smash Lord
So I don't even care about the results. I'm just posting because I like the name of this tournament. YuGiOh ftw! xD

(and I guess good **** to Kels, Tink, and Rat) :p

Rat

Smash Lord
ggs everyone <3 <3 <3

This weekend started off pretty awesome. Too bad I got into an accident and totaled my car =(.

shout-outs:
Kels - Stop winning every tournament!
Tink - Too cool for school
Dart -

U Mad

Matt R - Epic slide down the railing
Tom R - Something here
BigDizzle - quadra knee?!
ORLY - 0-6? Thanks for the CP advice.
zDuck - <3 for Inspiration!
Sveet - U had me! Choke less joe.
Money - Close second game.
Jordan - Thanks for the team! Next time I'll be Pippen.
Over9000 - Dsmash(both hits)-techchase-dsmash-techchase-dsmash? ****. ggs.
Bzoo - is full of win
Scythe - has the power of 10,000 suns
Arty - I'm stealing some of your Samus Teams strats.
Vro - I stole your tag

slomo431

Smash Ace
Jeez, I go away for 6 months and now everyone's gotten good at this game. I don't think I had an easy match the entire time I was there. Even the people I beat in pools were beating me in friendlies. Where have all the scrubs gone? Well other than me.

Rat

Smash Lord
yeah it wasn't too bad, nobody got hurt. I think I was going only like 25-30 when I rear ended the guy.
Also it isn't difficult to total a car worth less than 1k.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Rofl, true that about the car. Glad it wasn't too bad.
Shoutouts
Kels-I will MM your scrub Sheik next time. Just stick to Fox. He's soooooo broken.
Tink-Good stuff in pools/bracket. You are so lucky that thegooddoctor is afraid of you, you got away with so much BS as Falcon. I will get you in dittos next time.
Rat-Full of waaaay too much win. Plays Samus and gets top 3.
Dart-Fun friendlies at Joe's. Good Ironman MM. Get on my Falcon Punch accuracy level! Marth is too broken in P:M LOL!
Matt/Tom R- You are together because after that combo on me in doubles, I could no longer play the duration of our set rofl.
BigD-The world is not ready for the littleD's, or for when you become biggerD.
Zues- Good MM. Think I woulda had you if I went all Falcon. You are pretty beast at the Falco ditto.
Sveet- Scrub
Scythe- <3
>9000-Fun car rides, good friendlies/bracket matches. Only we experienced the brokenness that is P:M Marth... :cry:
ORLY-Scrub
Henrik-Fun friendlies. I only got to try Falcon against you though. Maybe next time.
Mars-Falcon only seems broken because Samus is that much worse, rofl.
Jeff- You made me go super serious Falco mode in Pools. Be proud young one. GGs.
Pete Chen-Who?
Money-Scrub
Arty- Don't play Marth lol. Also if you just did a few extra Samus tricks you would be crazy good. GGs like always.
Al-Fun Friendlies like always.
Hore- Did not play.
Cykofox- That hacked setup we played friendlies on was so crazy. Glad you know how to waveshine Sheik now. Show her what's up.
Norm-Keep at it.
Looshkin-You are better than this. Your pool was crazy tough.
Scott-??????????????????
DLA-Mewtwo sucks, doesn't he?

ORLY

Smash Master
Didn't you have that car forever though?

Rat was definitely the star of this tournament. And no one watched Tink vs. Kels because who cares anymore, rofl

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
Kels - No wonder everybody thinks midwest is bad when our best player gets 3-0'd by scrubs in pools.

Rat - That d-smash combo was terrifying, as well as your final kill on brinstar as I was getting my hopes up thinking some big damage was coming in. gg's.

Dart - Nice job making kels realize he can't just sandbag all over the place, you'll get him next time. Also fffffff project M marth. Made to melee style, balancing not addressed? thats some bs right there.

BigD -gg's. Only person I couldn't take a game off of that I played in tourny.

Sveet - fun friendlies, great job on running the tourny and thanks for the housing.

Scythe - gaaaaah can't believe how badly I choked. gg's

Over 9000 - 8888 at best.

Bzoo - Thanks for the rides. Sorry that I had to go all fox on your falcon, your sheik and marth are pretty legit.

Henrik - gg's. Maybe I could have pulled it out if I weren't so nervous, but it was definitely tough, you're extremely a very smart player.

Money - fun friendlies. Your peach sucks but your daisy is legit.

Al - Tough break on our set, you were definitely off.

Cykofox - good friendlies.

Looshkin - Extremely close games, can't believe I managed to pull it out. gg's

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
GGs everyone. I'm not gonna give individual shoutouts, but everyone at this tourney gots muh love.

I got the vids from barnz last night, so I should have them uploaded sometime soon-ish.

Tink

Smash Hero
matt lost to me and dart(went geedubya for game 2/3 here)
tom lost to kels then rat

also, rockypoo, we are rolling deep for pound. get at us there =)...now if we can only get the R bros to go there too!

edit: incase ppl cared

i lost to kels twice
rat lost to me twice
and dart lost to kels/rat

_marth1_

Smash Lord
we shoulda had teams

rat destroyed me

bigd you need to play with us

also theres no way im going to pound, im thinking i might want to go to genesis2 next summer though

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
im looking to go to either genesis2 or pound5, depending on my school acceptance status.

...not that anyone really cares except as me being a +1 money split for the ride

ORLY

Smash Master
It could be fun to go to Pound. How much would it cost for travel? Preferably driving. Who's drivin' to that?

Also: I wanna play you again, RockCrockinator.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
as someone who has been to both in the past, if i had to choose between genesis and pound, i'd choose pound

pound goes 12 hours behind schedule, but genesis they only give you one round of pools in a 300 person tournament

the only redeeming quality of genesis was that grand finals were way more exciting, but you cant predict that

Top Bottom