• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
LOL at spams post! And to PDOT yep yep i wanna play ur ylink wid my yoshstar! Looking forward to it!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
My Roy is oot and aboot on the toon this time of month,anyone feeling bold enough to take on 1million NEO's at once step up.This means people such as:

OwnA-last I saw you was TNJ,holy ballbag thats 8 months.
v3x?-you might have ran away from the last challenge but no johns this time,I do believe this one is on your backdoor.If you flake I will just assume that you are running away from my Roy,which tbh I wouldnt blame you for.
Spam-lets play.
Anyone interested in Roy Im happy to do a Roy masterclass,it'll only cost you £20 per 20 minutes.Worth it imo.Who do you think taught Charles to jump-cancel his grabs?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wes-£5 MM OMG,Bo5?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
My Roy is oot and aboot on the toon this time of month,anyone feeling bold enough to take on 1million NEO's at once step up.This means people such as:

v3x?-you might have ran away from the last challenge but no johns this time,I do believe this one is on your backdoor.If you flake I will just assume that you are running away from my Roy,which tbh I wouldnt blame you for.
Spam-lets play.
Anyone interested in Roy Im happy to do a Roy masterclass,it'll only cost you £20 per 20 minutes.Worth it imo.Who do you think taught Charles to jump-cancel his grabs?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wes-£5 MM OMG,Bo5?
Me (Doc) vs your Roy. Bring it on scrub

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
You fear me ***** and you know it - i cried when we turned the van around half way. I wanted to see the look of disgust when i shine spike you 4times in under 1minute. The smell of your sweat will fill the air and people will point... oh they'll point and laugh my friend...

Fear me biatch ^^

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ToS-I agree with said marth dittos.You will also have to play my Roy,though Im sure you were drooling at the idea already

Bullet Ben-A hideous matchup,but nonetheless Roy is ****ing amazing

Monty-I agree

Retroking2000

Smash Master
can anyone play with the claw i can i was hoping that someone else did =(

I use the claw.

It's where you have your right index finger on X.

How I play:

Right index on X.
Right middle on R/Z
Thumb for A/B/C-stick
I hold the control stick with my index and thumb as opposed to just my thumb like most people...

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
can anyone play with the claw i can i was hoping that someone else did =(

I use the claw.

It's where you have your right index finger on X.

How I play:

Right index on X.
Right middle on R/Z
Thumb for A/B/C-stick
I hold the control stick with my index and thumb as opposed to just my thumb like most people...
interesting. I use the conventional erm, conformation. I use Y instead of X though

craiigg

Smash Lord
@spam x__< YA RLY. im the sexiest.

@zeppo, you sicken me. roy ftfl XD

@ToS the claw!? O____O

*runs*

Retroking2000

Smash Master
@spam x__< YA RLY. im the sexiest.

@zeppo, you sicken me. roy ftfl XD

@ToS the claw!? O____O

*runs*
LOL when i started playing smash i lerant how to use the claw because i thought that it was the right way to hold the controller at a high level :chuckle:

but know i hold it like a normal person
but when i a angry i go into tiger beast mode and use the claw to crush my opposition

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace

Lol yep yep! I love facing roys! Very fun match! And yea dude its bin freaking AGES!!! Wow 8months lol! But yea i will be at Smash Gt without fail so i wanna fight that Rock Lee of yours aswell as Roy! We gotta get some more of those Yoshi dittos in aswel dude, ur yosh was sick! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom