• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
erm i think craig is going to hold somin before GT like fuzz but for the people near him.
go go go

J03

Smash Master
edwin-well, seeing as your reputation has proceeded you, i wouldnt mind knowing who you play and if any vids of you are around

gotta do the H/W thing ^^

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
why paul? I mean im not against it but most will prob be coming to play a few people who will probably be coming a day early, and practise ofc

Retroking2000

Smash Master
edwin-well, seeing as your reputation has proceeded you, i wouldnt mind knowing who you play and if any vids of you are around

gotta do the H/W thing ^^
lol you are a smart one ,,, OK i play marth and sheik i play with frostbyte all of the time so my marth playstyle is almost identical to his .. :cool:

i play alot with fuzzy i have 4 stocked fuzzy

and i am in to final fantasy

OK peace hope thats all you need for your homework on me

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
is my name second in my pool just for fun or am i seeded? cos chrisboi can beat me and i havent played lady since last year but im pretty sure he can beat me too. prolly best to scrubify me.

oh my gawsh. they call the yellow pages the yellow pages cos the pages in the yellow pages are yellow. this matter trips me out -_-

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
and i am in to final fantasy
INSTANTLY this sentence turns u into a GOD among insects, Edwin me boy! Did you know that it is scientifically proven that the world is made up of two types of beings: The GODS who are into Final Fantasy and the INSECTS who aren't! Yea i saw it on the Discovery Channel! It was quite intresting actually!:chuckle:

u can say that again spam get grab tip 2 much lol
Haha, errm i dont think u understand spam's humour sonny! And remember the lesson my dinosaur taught u about getting cocky? Welll the same applies towards spam's swordman and his little baseball bat, yo-yo yielding pschic ok! so be nice ya hear? :chuckle::p:chuckle::p:chuckle::p:chuckle::p

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
OwnA - I want to play this Yoshi of yours I've heard quite a fair bit about it from Bill. :D
Yep defo dude! But Bill cant talk, i know that his Yoshi is just as crazy as mine, from the last tym i played him! And that was AGES ago so his is probably even better now! But yea man i've never played u b4! Looking forward to it! What other charcter do u play other than Rock Lee?

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Yep defo dude! But Bill cant talk, i know that his Yoshi is just as crazy as mine, from the last tym i played him! And that was AGES ago so his is probably even better now! But yea man i've never played u b4! Looking forward to it! What other charcter do u play other than Rock Lee?

Fox, Link, Ness and the Ice Climbers. XD
Do you play anyone else besides that bloody "BLUNG" of a Yoshi? XD

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I also wanna play your yoshi..last time i played you only went mario on me :(

ylink vs yoshi..low tier battle :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Wow thanks :lick:. But Owna's yoshi (and Jiraiya's) > mine. I rly only play Doc. Foulplay- Owna's got a decent maz too

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
I 4 stocked chris twice in a row at the spkz tourney 2-0

hehe marth ditto i rule in that matchup

chris is a smart player ( 4 stocked)

but really neverless chris is a bit to handle at times so i would say dont play sloppy
this is professor pro
that was disgusting when you 4 stocked him twice and he was coming up with excused about, its because i play him all the time, but if you plan someone all the time that should meen you know there style lol. its alright though because he can do good in smash gt still

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
chrisboi i want to rematch our cpt falcon ditto..

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Fox, Link, Ness and the Ice Climbers. XD
Do you play anyone else besides that bloody "BLUNG" of a Yoshi? XD
I only main Yoshi and Mario! But dabble in G&W and Gannon aswell as all the other characters but i neva really bring them out coz i dont think they are on a competitive level! But yea Yoshi and Mario ul always see me using!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom