• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
If it isnt 3 then you should probably shuffle the pools around abit-Kone Edwin and me all in teh same p00l?

Doesnt matter,all the pools are quite tough.And there will be sufficient flakezors.

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
Ughh im sooo screwed, Jam, you better not beat me too bad please?

Lol and don't get me started on the ownage i'll get off frozenwave and davemans ughh.

craiigg

Smash Lord
^ do not take jam in a falco ditto, trust me he'll **** you up XD

and bill youre being a **** to pv, so dont obv

ps. zeppo i wana sheik ditto just for fun etc :D (and cause i havnt played you >__>)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol nothing positive so far, ownage

Yeah the pools look **** tough ;D, also dont mind me saying JO3 is in the pool of death

Charles - Fuzzyness says:
lmao
JO3 is in the pool of death
Pool 2

Captain Zeppo
Kone
J03
Boest
PDOT
Tears of Sephiroth
Edward

Ahaha
FrostByte says:
pwnt

Show me your moves JO3 at smashGT

Ôuçh!

Smash Cadet
and also R&F can you spare some time in the morning and help drive some t.v's to the venue (i'd pay for petrol) otherwise i have to bug my dad like crazy somehow?
Wait for us to answer your question, don’t answer it for us..

R&F Pickup List -
LOL this have to be a joke….

Who the hell do you think you are, about R&F pickup list what you think this is!!… 1. Don’t tell us what to do, we’re no-one slave B****.
2. Are you flipping crazy you better recognize who you’re talking to you frigging BATTY.
3. D@MN right I’m Piss- off

Don’t say a frigging word to me the next time we meet up or I shall show you the true meaning of RAGE.

using R&F like a *****
WHO DO YOU THINK THIS IS!!!

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Charles, I was hoping you would have accidently said "I Asked For The Spam Already" But, ****... ;o
On topic: I agree J03 has pool of death. Wireframe just try get the highest placement that you personally can get, it's not all that bad, look at it a way to show people what you can really do? :S

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Wait for us to answer your question, don’t answer it for us..

LOL this have to be a joke….

Who the hell do you think you are, about R&F pickup list what you think this is!!… 1. Don’t tell us what to do, we’re no-one slave B****.
2. Are you flipping crazy you better recognize who you’re talking to you frigging BATTY.
3. D@MN right I’m Piss- off

Don’t say a frigging word to me the next time we meet up or I shall show you the true meaning of RAGE.

WHO DO YOU THINK THIS IS!!!
So you're giving me a lift yeah ouch? :p (j/k)

J03

Smash Master
hell yes, boy, charlies ty for the pool, im not being sarcastic obvz, mes loves a challenges tbh, btw, who is this edwin guy, ive heard of him before but i dont really know much about him?

J03

Smash Master
actually im not sure about both the people at the bottom of the pool

tears of sephiroth...?

edward?

ill take a riska nd say edward is edwin?

i love the way im usually wrong about things like this

also will the 24 man work by the top placement in each pool getting a bye in the first round?

craiigg

Smash Lord
999 posts jo3 O: sexxxxyness

its a little hostile in here x__<
charles youd be better off using your dad or something rather than hoping on others to sort your tourney for you, if they flaked you'd be ****ed (not saying they will obv, but its your responsibilty for tvs not RaFs)

craiigg

Smash Lord
ill ditto your falcon just to see how trashed mine gets XDXD
sheik dittos are fun for mee o__< obv cause watching two near transexual women slapping and spinkicking each other in the minge is something i'd pay to see let alone take part in O:

craiigg

Smash Lord
ill ditto your falcon just to see how trashed mine gets XDXD
sheik dittos are fun for mee o__< obv cause watching two near transexual women slapping and spinkicking each other in the minge is something i'd pay to see let alone take part in O:
obv genious imo ^

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
o.o, i asked spam already and he said he'd help >_< if possible. Lol im not forcing or commanding anyone I asked as a favor
no man you dont, you are expecting every one to do things lol, well planned tourney mate.

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, just to say if you need a venue for the Jan tourney, i might be able to help w/ that!

I can get my hands on a hall for next to nothing with many chairs/plug sockets, sinks and bathrooms!

Theres also an organ if anyone wants to use it lol.

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
I dont hand out beating Wireframe, who told you that I would beat you, BTW, Jam5 looks bad >.>

Edit: BTW charles can i have housing at your please? Ive got a Rock gig the night before and well I may as well come yours to smash right after. I need practise

Edit again: Arcueid and Red Arcrueid for the win!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Charles,
Theres a smashfest the day before right?

And some northnerners will be there. . .right?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
This is commonly known as an american smasher that wants money

by all means dont Money Match him at all for he is too good

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1HGLrgc2IZs
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats why wes is too good

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

wes, get some matches in with amsah for me? xD
well dood, thanks for ruinng my chances, i'm actually ****ing broke, once again man, thanks

J03

Smash Master
btw, why aint people giving a hand to charlie-boy. if you havent organised a tourney you wont know how stressful and time consuming it is.

i aint pretending i have a clue, but ask BB, ed, (or anyone else out of london...ya know, where most tournaments are held), mrP and the other organisers.

listen guys im not here to piss anyone off or to be offensive, but if you live close then please help the guy.
im not saying the RAF pick up list was a good idea (blates was a bit presumptious) and presuming ppl will hel is never the right thing to do, but we are a COMMUNITY lads.

normally id be bringing 1 or 2 TV's but my brother cant take us so were getting the bus, or train.

anyways my point is this is the first major london tourney and it wont go smoothly unless everyone who can help out offers there spare space to help.

btw im not in any way trying to point the finger at RAF (i love you guys). there are a fair few of you down there and everyone lends a fingernail the tourney will go smoothly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom