• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 3 July 17th (Melee Only) CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I don't recall saying anything positive or even anything about Brawl or Melee yesterday. :confused:

One of the reasons I'm enjoying Brawl atm cuz it's fun ****** you guys on it ;]

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
hopefully this one will be ok for time if it's one game. Doubles and Singles should be doable in one day in that case. 2 days is too arkward

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
MM anyone?
You're such a waste.

You're not even gonna win any of them....what have you been doing lately dawg....haven't even spoke to you and haven't been able to **** you in smash with my CF and then look you IN THE EYE after every convo and then when you try to edgeguard me and fail (as usual) I point and laugh IN YOUR FACE and say 'HAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T KILL ME UNLESS IM OVER 150%'

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
You're such a waste.

You're not even gonna win any of them....what have you been doing lately dawg....haven't even spoke to you and haven't been able to **** you in smash with my CF and then look you IN THE EYE after every convo and then when you try to edgeguard me and fail (as usual) I point and laugh IN YOUR FACE and say 'HAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T KILL ME UNLESS IM OVER 150%'
hahaha you forgot pausing when you connect a knee :laugh: and looking at him with a big smile on your face.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
You're such a waste.

i'll money match u edwin 3 pound is fine. prof i'll be down next week thursday. by the way who one the last set between my fox and ur cf???? ME. SO BE QUITE U CAN NEVER BEAT ME AND I'VE ONLY GOTTEN BETTER SINCE THEN. ASK LAST AND LUST THEY KNOW ABOUT IT. I BEAT YOUR CF WITH EASE NOW. IM NOT LIKE THE OTHER PEOPLE IN ARE CREW!!!! IM THE BEST AT THAT MATCH-UP!! IM THE BEST FULL STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
i'll money match u edwin 3 pound is fine. prof i'll be down next week thursday. by the way who one the last set between my fox and ur cf???? ME. SO BE QUITE U CAN NEVER BEAT ME AND I'VE ONLY GOTTEN BETTER SINCE THEN. ASK LAST AND LUST THEY KNOW ABOUT IT. I BEAT YOUR CF WITH EASE NOW. IM NOT LIKE THE OTHER PEOPLE IN ARE CREW!!!! IM THE BEST AT THAT MATCH-UP!! IM THE BEST FULL STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It starts again.....

j3ly

Smash Champion
shoutouts to edwin fuzzy and unreal for smash this weekend

played alot of smashmehash!!

VA

Smash Hero
Can't make this, I'm working at a festival that weekend. I do need the practice before Apex though, never mind.

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
May be able to go. I might have started my new job by then so idk what days I have off :/ Also I should be able to drive by then so I don't have to rely on my parents :D So it really comes down to work.

DarkAngel90

Smash Rookie
I'm new here i've recently got into smash around last week i know Unreal91 IRL and he got me into the game :p

This will probably be my first tournament. :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol nice jason

some head l-cancelling nd wavedashing after 6 days whatttt

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lol

Edwin, your marth lacks discapwine...

discuss

I must admit my marth is really bad only recently i have seen improvements tbh . i hope i get it sorted by SNY i need a officially team partner its crazy lol when i team with tuna it was like wtf cause we didnt know how to co-op at all . but i have always been a bad team player neverless , i might aswell start taking this game more serious cause i know i wont be playing for much longer i remember me thinking ok if i dont get this or this im done cause i cant take another year just to get better xD

anyways if have you quit fox joe frown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom