• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
It shouldnt go on the euro section unless the tournament can accomodate all the attention it could get. Which, I don't think london can :s

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
I think we had a discussion about this a while back. That they can come but to remember it's not an international, it's a National. Or something along those lines. I don't really remember what the outcome of that was.

Edit: Oh, ok, Other posts were made while I posted this :/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
62 Days guys! XP I have a count down on my iPod. I think I have improved a ton since last time, so I should be able to win some matches now XD But then again idk, since I don't play with high skill people it's very hard to improve. But we'll see.

I don't really care how good I do, it'll still be fun!
lol Wow, you must be really looking forward to this then if you setup a countdown lol.

Well this event is starting to attract alot of new random people which is good.
Guess that's cos it's Londoon and everyone has high expectation of London.
This turnout is gonna be massive and I can't deny that I am looking forward to it.

Hopefully a lot of these new people play melee.

The housing stuff needs to get sorted out though. What's going on with the brawlers and housing....I haven't any brawlers talking about it.

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
:p Yeah. I LOVE playing melee with people, and as I don't know many people near me that play it, tourneys are like the only time I get to play with people. I have 2 friends that play it, one I don't think is that keen on getting better so it's not a big challenge and not much fun, and the other I don't see that much.

Also because my friends ain't as hyped about tourneys and getting better as I am, they don't make time or the effort to set out to go by train to goto tourneys, and I don't wanna go by myself, so the only time I get to go is when my parents can drive me there :/ So that pretty much why I am so exited for this.

Which also brings me to a question. Does anyone know any good ways of finding people that play melee near them? Because I want to find some people that want to play. Also if by chance anyone knows someone that lives in Bedford that plays tell me :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, hell probabl be coming, and of course he brawls, hes not exactly your godly player, aboute the same as me, possibly a litle worse.
anyway, if i can get to travelodge and there will be 3 of us, someones welcome to join us, cause i think a room of 4 is the same price as for 3. but err, probably we'll be last resort, because youll have to pay your bit for the room XP

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
lol, hell probabl be coming, and of course he brawls, hes not exactly your godly player, aboute the same as me, possibly a litle worse.
anyway, if i can get to travelodge and there will be 3 of us, someones welcome to join us, cause i think a room of 4 is the same price as for 3. but err, probably we'll be last resort, because youll have to pay your bit for the room XP
Yo man u seem to be on here quite abit, if u send me ur MSN via personal message i can add u to the SmashUK chat on MSN where you can speak with all these ppl instantly, that goes for any1 else as well.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I already asked TC like 2 weeks ago if he could house me, Brad, Cal and Josh. Although if you're taking us 3 (me,brad,cal)+ Yen then I guess all 5 of us can crash at TCs house yayuhzzzz

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah cheers man, ill do that, i find constnatly chyecking forums to be a pain XP.

lol, you have 8 people staying at yours? christ men, either you live alnoe or you ot one giant house

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Nah man it's just a general smash thing lol. I've housed like 6 in my room alone before and like 6 downstairs at the same time. Always good to see new people :) hope you make the tourney ok, you'll enjoy it a lot :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ah rite, youd have fun trying to fit 6 into my room...well looking at it you might fit in, but someones gonna have to be very short or fold in half

Tamoo

Smash Master
Sorry Rake, I'm going with Brad :/

It was too early in my brawl career to think about permanant doubles partners lol, I need to get a feel for who works with oli first

The_Rake

Smash Lord
ah yea i remember brad said he was teaming with you :/
ah well....but don't forget who ***** ixis and auro

so yenny poo, you feel like getting in some brawl dubz action?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
If everyone was like me and Prof could house 20 people with ease lol.

Oh and MTR I'm not sure about doubles yet but bare with me.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
why not Tamoo ;)

If everyone was like me and Prof could house 20 people with ease lol.

Oh and MTR I'm not sure about doubles yet but bare with me.
but yenny poo, you said on em boards your gettin back into brawl and would potentially travel for just brawl :(
Plus we'll potentially have the night before gt to play (if you come round mine on the friday)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
George u shud get back into Brawl, srsly jsut main play metaknight and u will get rly good, then it wont rly mess with ur Melee game if u jsut play Meta, besides ur Meta is already alright and ur best character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom