• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

X1-12

Smash Champion
erm I might be coming, i know that every tourney i've said this about i've been to but i'll have to get housed i think and have to square it with my rents to see if its cool for me to stay overnight

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
jiggs has taken marths place in top tier in my opinion, marth needs a new ken to revive him

Tamoo

Smash Master
That's HBK man

Also, what days dyou need housing X1-12?

And nessy that would be very awesome indeed :D
we've got a couple of setups now and the more the merrier

X1-12

Smash Champion
jiggs has taken marths place in top tier in my opinion, marth needs a new ken to revive him
That me :)

That's HBK man

Also, what days dyou need housing X1-12?

And nessy that would be very awesome indeed :D
we've got a couple of setups now and the more the merrier
and erm, dunno probably atleast the night of the first day of the tourney (saturday? i think) and maybe the night after not sure

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
There is no way jiggz has overtaken marth. HBK and Strawhat for new Ken!

And don't forget that M2K still detroys everyone except the very few top people with Marth, and he should have won that game against Armada.

You're just wrong.

Brado

Smash Lord
That was an awesome set to watch, it's always better to watch games when the players are as evenly matches as those two are.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
That was an awesome set to watch, it's always better to watch games when the players are as evenly matches as those two are.
did you see overtriforce vs m2k? Over had that man, i cant believe he lost the 2nd game!

Kone

Smash Master
Over and M2K didnt win which means neither had it in the end. The pressure and ability to turn around a game like that doesn't happen by accident or luck. Better players come out on top at that stage in a tournament ^_^

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
i agree, but i really like over's shiek, so i was just disappointed not to see him get further...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, ok, im fairly sure im coming to this, along with 2 friends, but im not entirely sure, depends on what happens at the monthly next week.
and if we're on the tpic of pound 4, go watch chudat vs. DEHF, was a brilliant game

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Most of the active people in this thread prefer Melee > Brawl pysco so I doubt many will watch it

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I know but I don't lose when I'm 3 stocks up as MK and Josh is on 1 stock as Ike and lose :confused:

+ Ike is god tier on Wifi and he sucks offline which is where you lost :confused:

I think what we can all agree on is Josh is ****ing legit

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Nope sorry, i dotn like to be cocky (LOL) but i have 4 titles of best character in UK, and those are:

Marth
Link
Ike
ToonLink

Plz name a person better than me with those chars. once again this is not cockyness xD

Brado

Smash Lord
Brawl insults towards me are pointless lool, it may mean something to you cause you actually play the game properly then get owned by josh ;)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Nope sorry, i dotn like to be cocky (LOL) but i have 4 titles of best character in UK, and those are:

Marth
Link
Ike
ToonLink

Plz name a person better than me with those chars. once again this is not cockyness xD
Marth - Edwin
Link - Dopl
Ike - Silva
Toon Link - Drig

Get *****.
Brawl insults towards me are pointless lool, it may mean something to you cause you actually play the game properly then get owned by josh ;)
kkkkkkkkkkkkk

do you like my new sig though cuz it's totally true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha, im guaranteeing that i am not better than you with ike. i jsut use him better than any other character in the roster, in other words my main, but sure, ill challenge you for that title XP, but i know its not happening.

i jsut realised, trio 3 is apprently the best in england with all of the swordsmen in the game....or have i missed one...i dont think so

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Well i hear Dopl is best Oli at the minute in UK, and anytime we play its really close....

Nope, but i bought it a few days aga again, so i may get back into it! *looks at tier list*

Also, need a dubz partner if any1 is interested? Maybe a MK or GaW?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah as far as i know doplghost is the best oli in the country.
speaking of forieng competitiors, hopefully one of my friends from switzerland is coming on holiday at that time, so he'lll enter too, but not totally sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom