• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
prof: It was just basic matchup stuff, but it's a matchup i know almost nothing about except for fuzzy's advice, 'use turnips' or something lol. I'm still taking it all in, and currently relying my ability as a player rather than my ability to use the character but it should all come together in time
it was basic vs marth tactics though

"use dash attack" - I think Wife had a weird name for this like plow or something.
"use turnips to approach"
"peach will want to stay on top of marth" - Duh?

etc

Prof why didnt u add me to the Melee list? I play Melee now put me on!

And Alex i didnt say Marth sv Peach ever? But we can have laods of MM's at urs.
If I could find the msn log I'd post it but SmashUK chat moves too quickly, if you don't want to do it or you want to change it then that's fine.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Things like what to do when marth is full hopping and short hopping aswell, and I was never one to keep up the pressure having gotten a hit, i'm a hit and retreat kinda guy lol

Brado

Smash Lord
Well you can play as whoever, your likely too beat me anyways, would be fun too play you though. Hopefully we can get some friendlies in at the monthly if I go.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I'll prob house europeans rather than people from the UK, closer to the venue the better. I can prob only house 5 =/

I dont want too many europeans coming tho ;__; its gonna be hard enough housing the UK smashers too

Can the londoners or close from london please confirm if they can house please asap? I need help for this

All I know is..

Me - Up to 5
TC - Prob up to 5 (Will most likely house midlands)
J3ly - ?
Clockmire - 1-2
Alpha Dash - ?
Pickled Noob - ?

Also does anyone have any crt T.V's lying around they're willing to sell/donate? I noticed there's a hella lot cheap ones on gumtree lol. Any friends who wants to get rid of their old crts?

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
i may be able to house people, but not too many, and probs only people i know, as its my parents house

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I can ask Alpha Dash but I dunno, he could only houe about two but tbh he might feel uncomfortable asking people he doesn't really know round his house so it depends on who the person is.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Im thinking of having a few MM's with people

BO5 against my peach? and yes im talking about brawl!

10p, 20p, 50p, £1.00??

EDIT - this counts for both the london monthlies and SmashGT

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I'm booked people! I won't tell other Dutchies/smashers I know about this so that I have no competition for housing lol.

I will arrive in stansted airport on friday 26 march 19:35 and my flight leaves on monday 29 march 6:55 (I do hope it's possible to travel so early...)

Also lol at how my first flight lasts exactly 0 minutes and the flight back is 2 hours and 5 minutes

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
**** son i aint been on boards in a while and i come back to see this lool sign me up for sure fuzzy, i havent played smash in a while tho =/

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Great stuff Lawrencelot, looking forward to meeting and playing you!

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
woo lawrencelot, good to have international interest. I think i met you at TSL4 but I really cant remember who you are :p

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I was at TSL4 but I don't know what/who puyo pop is, and sorry I don't remember you pickled noob. I've only met like 3-4 British smashers offline but let's do some (low amount) moneymatches or something so that I won't forget to play you guys^^

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Why Is It Always Me And Prof That Get Pranked Everytime Man, I Know Were Awsome But Stop The Meat Riding Mang

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Yeah this prank thing has been on for REALLLYYYY long now.

I don't even get the chance to see when it resets and goes back to normal and then I get pranked again lol.

It is Yeniths doing it right lol???

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Well you can play as whoever, your likely too beat me anyways, would be fun too play you though. Hopefully we can get some friendlies in at the monthly if I go.
lol yer def get some friendlies in, dont think ive actually met you before. you planing to go to the london monthly aswel?

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Can the londoners or close from london please confirm if they can house please asap? I need help for this
I can house like 1-2 people. Not a very big room, but I have a set-up which is the important thing, right?

Every little helps?

Tamoo

Smash Master
I will say for now that I can house two people for this, although I shall get this confirmed when I go home and actually ask, but I'm likely to house my housemate so i dunno too much about the numbers yet

Kasper!

Smash Lord
I could prob house someone too now, my mum took the TV out of the living room and now ive got a free living room could prob house 3-4 people :)

i better confirm with the mumzy doe

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Hey, if you want I might be able to bring a dazzle and laptop if you need/want anything recorded :D Idk if the big matches already have something that is going to be recording it but if someone wants me to record some friendlies or money matches, I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom