• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
mcmuff I told you about this and you confirm like 1min after our convo lol. Too good!

King Joe, you don't need to register. Just show up on the day!

Brado

Smash Lord
Big cash price for the winner, second should get a pretty good amount as well. The entry for each game is £5, and everyone's entrance money will go in a pot. The pot will then be split for the top 3 people, normally 70/20/10 split.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
thats true, however for those with little chance of winning (such as myself) it dosen't look so good.
nah its good for us too, more people to play against, better atmosphere, and maybe larger pools as well so you can get more games. I was just commenting on the fact that fuzzy will have a bigger job running a tournament with more people, yet it will be worth his while.

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
62 Days guys! XP I have a count down on my iPod. I think I have improved a ton since last time, so I should be able to win some matches now XD But then again idk, since I don't play with high skill people it's very hard to improve. But we'll see.

I don't really care how good I do, it'll still be fun!

X1-12

Smash Champion
well he was saying about being unable to practise cause of not having good players to play which sorta leads on but nvm

is there a limit to the number of people you can prank? and can you prank mods?

J03

Smash Master
hey im looking into booking this atm but i need more info on times and shiz.

firstly where would i get housed? as in where do i need to travel too, ill prolly book to london and use the oyster card so its not a big deal but itd be nice to know lol.

secondly what dates is this? is it sat/sun? and what time does it end on sunday? will i need to stay sunday night (if it finishes late on sunday) as i gotta travel back to london euston to get a train back to manchester.

Tamoo

Smash Master
ooh right i see X1-12. You cannot prank mods and get two pranks a month, and seeing as i'm gonna keep the prank on me running, i only get one. Maybe it'll be your lucky month next month calzum :)
Green > Pink
But That green < Pink, neon green just looks aweful.

Joe: The dates proposed are sat/sun, and i think this is final. I guess it's up to you if you feel you need housing or not, seeing as you can leave anytime on sunday (presuming ur not in the final or something) to get whatever train you need. As to where you will be housed, I think we will get that sorted out after this monthly. We really need an organised list of all people who need housing and all people who can in order to allocate properly.

Tamoo

Smash Master
hmm, well the problem with charles housing was that he was planning on housing all foreign interest.

Joe: Well the most likely atm is j3ly if you get in touch with him.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
imma going to a travelodge fro this, along with my mate (teh-shlurpy) and a friend from switzerland probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom