• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
kinda insulted you lot put james and ******** ****er jon on the list...and not me. i wanna cry. **** ALL OF YOU

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Hey I nearly beat it with Pikachu! If I knew how to play Pika YOU WOULD OF GOT *****!!!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lolololol we will see Willz, u wont beat my Tlink with any of ur chars, except maybe MK cuz Tlink just gets ***** by him.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Guys thanks for filling my biggest tournament thread with your absolute useless crap to read, thanks honestly -_-

Can you guys please stop or I'm actually going to ban you from the boards and this is not a joke, its getting ridiculously out of hand

I cant stand you guys doing this, not just here but on the boards everywhere. I'm being way too nice and everyone else is getting pissed off with reading your garbage, it's even worse than prof (at least his has some humour value)

Every day I've been coming on the board seeing trio3 brado and willz have some obsessions with posting useless things in threads and trying to increase their post counts which is unacceptable and VERY annoying to read through to find useful/important information.

rustediron

Smash Lord
@Fuzz: As I mentioned earlier, there's no reason we should tolerate it. Bring down the ban hammer.
And then ban all those other pesky Brawlers cluttering up our board as well, they post a lot of crap as well :)

The Filth

Smash Lord
@Fuzz: As I mentioned earlier, there's no reason we should tolerate it. Bring down the ban hammer.
And then ban all those other pesky Brawlers cluttering up our board as well, they post a lot of crap as well :)
Get rid of the blacks and homos while we're at it too, all our problems solved in one fell swoop.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
k men.
so anyway, with the durrent pools/doubles arguement, are they both happening here? or are we gona have another ragefest about it?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
brad and willz play melee son

doubles over pools all the way man, blates the way to go.

Which reminds me, Yen if you red this, partner with me in brawl you scrub =P

@ Dooan
He's a **** lol xD

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: Diregard this post - wrong thread.

DOUBLE EDIT: How many TVs do you expect you'll have for this, Charles?
So we can get a rough idea of how many people need to bring set-ups.

Brado

Smash Lord
I've not really spammed in a while Fuzzy, besides my blink post last night lol.

Erm regarding set-ups, seeings as we're travelling in Rake's car, I think I will be able to bring 2 set-ups.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
How can you bring 2 set ups? :S thought you had the 1 wii or are you speaking for willz/calz? or even just saying wii and gc

And also, im not saying the set ups are gona consume loads of space but obv be aware of how much room were gona have, there'll be 5 of us in the car afterall, sleeping bags and im guessin any food if anyone brings some, i usually bring a load of red bull for journies just to make sure i can stay awake lol (its always a problem when its just you, no one to talk to, itll be fine with so many of us there though)

Brado

Smash Lord
I have two game cubes Rake ;], and I'll use Calzums Melee/Card for one of them.

Yeah I was wondering about the space issue, we can just see how much space is left when you pick us up, cube's don't take up too much space.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I have 3 cubes and Calzum has one of them as well. I only have one maylay disc however. =]

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Well i have a cube, melee and memory card (although think i don't have yoshis 64 on it)

I'd bring my cube but from time to time it crashes, i can bring my melee and memory

@andy
EM prank ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom