• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusBlewMage

Smash Rookie
I'm confused too. Although when i signed up, VirusBlueMage was already taken, which is why i changed Blue to Blew.

My name comes from final fantasy XI. Ive been playing it for 4 years now and I'm a Blue Mage main (level 75) called "Viruscrusher". My favourite move (although is monster only) is also Virus. I keep writing to square-enix to get them to make it learnable by Blue mages, every time they update.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Blue_Mage

Does anyone else play by anychance? I'm on bahumet server under the name Viruscrusher.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=686507

X1-12

Smash Champion
i'm Confused Too. Although When I Signed Up, Virusbluemage Was Already Taken, Which Is Why I Changed Blue To Blew.

My Name Comes From Final Fantasy Xi. Ive Been Playing It For 4 Years Now And I'm A Blue Mage Main (level 75) Called "viruscrusher". My Favourite Move (although Is Monster Only) Is Also Virus. I Keep Writing To Square-enix To Get Them To Make It Learnable By Blue Mages, Every Time They Update.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/blue_mage

Does Anyone Else Play By Anychance? I'm On Bahumet Server Under The Name Viruscrusher.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=686507

but your avi is a black mage.....

oh and total lolzzz

VirusBlewMage

Smash Rookie
I'm very confused here.

Is there anyone in Greater Manchester who plays melée? I dont play brawl - no wii =[

VirusBlewMage

Smash Rookie
Aiko Pm'ed me, saying he can arrange an afternoon with him and JO3.

I watched a vid of Aiko but he didnt seem very good.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool

oh dear

I wonder how many ppl in the UK even know about VBM lol
lol I know about him.

The famous pound 4 troll on the boards who said he was going to go and **** everyone and that America is overrated and then he went there and played everyone and it was actually Faab or something like that pretending to be some random guy from the Carribean I think lol.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
if i guessed a troll id say it was blinky, he gets off on this type of trolling..

VBM, whats your msn?
Why would I play on Bahamut server? That place is an RMT fest.

I thought virus was a status effect lol. Since when was there a move called virus? Who uses it?

I gave up on blue mage because the magic system in ffxi is terrible, including blu. Sam needs nerfing too.

ps headbutt ftw

On topic I should be able to make this, just need to make sure I get the weekend off work lol.

AmcD

Smash Ace
Apparently Aiko has been in contact with VirusBlewMage could just be one big coincidence.

Aiko

Smash Champion
not sure why people are feeding the "troll" but im meeting Virusblewmage tomorrow. I'm sure i can recognise most smashers to see if it really is a troll or not.

J03

Smash Master
im up for teaming alan.

also i actually played VBM today rofl. hes a falco main thats actually pretty amazing, he was piping me but not all the time. he also plays roy >_>

AmcD

Smash Ace
Omg so what Ant said is true then. I was thinking this was just going to be one big prank :p
Yeah Joe I'll probably team with you or Ant makes sense as we will be playing each other quite abit before gt2.
More than likely I'll team with you because last few tournaments I attended I teamed with Ant.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I need someone for brawl and melee....thats assuming the other EM guys have doubs partners....I know my doubles partner is cheating on me *stares angrily at tamoo*

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
im up for teaming alan.

also i actually played VBM today rofl. hes a falco main thats actually pretty amazing, he was piping me but not all the time. he also plays roy >_>
Sounds like Blinky!!!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, ill probably need someone for doubles in brawl, my friend sucks when partnered with me so hes out, all i need is someone who can realised theyre standing in range of my f-smash and can gtfo of the way.

not sure what im donig for housing, possibly travelodging.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Wouldn't it be easier if a MOD just checks the IPs of VBM and the Northerners. =D

Yeniths made it out of pools and got 17th I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom