• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 2 (Melee + Brawl) March 27/28th UK National CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. Cheers.

Also for this I can bring a set-up. And 3 copies of Melee.

Lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Nothing wrong with mute as a cp, it's a moving stage with quirks but the thing itself is pretty much just flat.

Smudge

Smash Lord
I'll have to try and make this, just not keen on the 4 hour journey on my tod. plus I'm skint atm

and before anyone else:

John john, john john john. John jon-jon John

A-thank yoou.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Just sorted out my work holidays and i am 100% confirmed for this shizzle. GET RAKED!

@smudge
don't blame you bout the 4 hour journey thing, when me, trio, calz, kmac and dooan went nw (when you flaked) i hated the drive to sheffield, was 2 hours of me with my thoughts. So not cool.

Smudge

Smash Lord
@smudge
don't blame you bout the 4 hour journey thing, when me, trio, calz, kmac and dooan went nw (when you flaked) i hated the drive to sheffield, was 2 hours of me with my thoughts. So not cool.
I know man, gutting to the max. I mean I have a few good books and my iPod, but 4 hours, atleast if I go by coach it won't be as expensive.

Also, I missed that one because I was on a hietus, I helped with the rules for Brawl and such, but never had any intent of going, I'd spent the past 6 weekends straight travelling the country, wanted a weekend at home, plus my mum was moaning.

John john john john john,

The_Rake

Smash Lord
haha, mom johns ;)

tell you this man, theres 1 book that that will keep you entertained for hours. David wongs "John Dies at the End" is my favourite book, a '******** horror novel'. Read it 3 times already.

Also i reccomend "The Gun Seller" by Hgh Laurie. Another excellent book

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
I keep forgetting to check back here...

Is the date definately correct for this? I dont wanna book flights etc =/

Also, need housing if anyone can, and a dubz partner for both!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
after the monthlies, i'm ALREADY hyped for this. best get to work on beatng that ****ed pikachu, or jsut generally jumping occasionally

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
a two day event, cannot say for sure if I can make this one, I got my college work to think about, and that llondon fest cost me 7 pounds for the event, and 20 pounds contribution for petrel, since my dad drove me there and back. So, for not, not sure I don't think I can count on him taking me again since it was pretty much hanging around for him, and the area around the fest if i am completly honist, desolote.

J03

Smash Master
why do we have to have melee and brawl at the same event? imo we should at least have them on different days.

Its nothing against brawl, i just think itll help both events run smoother if the other one isnt there

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I agree on the overall event runner smoother with one event going on.
But at the same time running both at the same time we'll have a higher entry for both games.
And remember we have two days for this so it could easily get done.

Can any of HSAM house people takoyaki.

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
i doubt their parents would let them, and even if they did (james would probably do i rather than jon) it would only be like people we know like Nessy or tamoo's lot IF they need it...but i doubt it

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Charles I think housing is still a major problem as not everyone knows where they are going to be lol.

Aiko said he was guaranteed for this and I said.

·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
any idea who's housing you?

ant toe KNEE!!! <3 says:
no cos charles isnt organising it :/
he says:
there will be housing
btw i beat adam

·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
looool
always bragging

ant toe KNEE!!! <3 says:
its impossible to get info out of him

So yeah this needs to be sorted out.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just spoke to Alpha Dash and he said that he can POTENTIALLY house up to 5 people, but yeah they would be on the floor.

It also depends on who it is because he is not too fimilar with alot of people in the community so I have to help him out.

Can I have about 5 names given to me of people preferably but not exactly needed from the same region who do not have housing yet, he lives very close to London Victoria Coach Station. Literally just a train there.

AmcD

Smash Ace
So can anyone house???
Need to book for travel now so it's as cheap as possible but can't without knowing the housing situation.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Housing:

Free Slots

Me - 1 Slot free (Housing Lawrancelot, Aiko, AMCD and mcmuff1nman already) (Barkingside)
Kira - 3/4 slots free (Hackney)
Bishkin - 3 slots free (Southfields/Earlsfields)
Alpha Dash - 5 Slots free Possibly (Reedham)

Maybe

Clockmire - 1/2 slots free
J3ly - ? (Barnet)
Edwin - possibly 10 in his old house (unlikely) + housing fee

No Slots Left

Jolteon - Housing EM - No Slots Free (Surbiton)
Tamoo - Housing x1-12 - No Slots Free

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Housing seems to be getting better, but we still need more people who are coming to this to speak up and say if they want to be housed because this helps our organizing.
And don't expect to be housed if you have not asked about it on the boards or via msn or some other way.
But preferably say it on the boards so everyone knows and everything can be arranged easier.

Also we still potentially need more people to house.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Housing:

Free Slots

Me - 1 Slot free (Housing Lawrancelot, Aiko, AMCD and mcmuff1nman already) (Barkingside)
Kira - 3/4 slots free (Hackney)
Bishkin - 3 slots free (Southfields/Earlsfields)
Alpha Dash - 5 Slots free Possibly (Reedham)

Maybe

Clockmire - 1/2 slots free
J3ly - ? (Barnet)
Edwin - possibly 10 in his old house (unlikely) + housing fee

No Slots Left

Jolteon - Housing EM - No Slots Free (Surbiton)
Tamoo - Housing x1-12 - No Slots Free
I agree with prof- this is looking a bit more promising. I think any Londoners that could house people even if its only a few then they rly should chip in so we can make this a proper national tournament and not just another London monthly + a few other people.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Housing seems to be getting better, but we still need more people who are coming to this to speak up and say if they want to be housed because this helps our organizing.
And don't expect to be housed if you have not asked about it on the boards or via msn or some other way.
But preferably say it on the boards so everyone knows and everything can be arranged easier.

Also we still potentially need more people to house.
Maybe you can house some people since u live in Lodnon xDDD.

VirusBlewMage

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, I'm new and interested in coming to this. I think I can do very well, maybe win it. I main roy, cos he has very strong smash attacks, a great up B with fire, and best of all, COUNTER!

I also like to play falco because he has good smash attacks too, and sometimes i can combo with his reflector against level 9's.

My favourite video is the falco tutorial by smash tom, I think he is a great player :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx1rHcifg-o

Is there anyone around Cheshire, more specifically, in GreaterManchester I can test out my skills on?

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
i may be able to house 1 or 2 but gotta ask the parents soo ill get back to you on that...i will also ask jjfox (my neighbour) he would prob be more likely to be allowed people to be housed.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hi everyone, I'm new and interested in coming to this. I think I can do very well, maybe win it. I main roy, cos he has very strong smash attacks, a great up B with fire, and best of all, COUNTER!

I also like to play falco because he has good smash attacks too, and sometimes i can combo with his reflector against level 9's.

My favourite video is the falco tutorial by smash tom, I think he is a great player :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx1rHcifg-o

Is there anyone around Cheshire, more specifically, in GreaterManchester I can test out my skills on?
looool

oh dear

I wonder how many ppl in the UK even know about VBM lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom