• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests @ Velocity's 07/28

Velocity

Smash Lord
I think about 13 people came this time which is fine somewhat expected. If I get a venue I will start hosting tournaments bi-monthly but still hold these.

MM Distortion

Smash Apprentice
i think i'd have a better chance of making it this weekend but i'm not to sure, also post what's going on, on the smashers group on FB

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
BTW I created the smashers group (Bobby Deak) and if anyone wants to add me send me a friend request, I love to talk about melee.

I can't make this :(

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I might be there. : D

I should be able to bring a gamecube if needed. I would also like to stay over if that's kool. I can leave sunday

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
My mom is letting me drive up to this by myself, so I hope there is a good turnout. Come to this smashfest people!

:phone:

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
I'll bring a full setup. I'm not going to bring a second TV since it's never been needed. However, this will obviously result in too many people showing up.

Top Bottom