• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests @ Velocity's 07/28

Dan -Zodiac-

Smash Apprentice
Warning music will be loud!
hype.

btw is it looking like there will be more cubes than tv's? i could prob bring another tv if so.
also, reminder that provisional license ***** my face, so anything i bring will be leaving with me around 10 which is prob before people will be done using them =(

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
dude ill be there.... and bring a wii... this should be fun... some MM's Maybe?

GOTM

Smash Champion
So I'm definitely not 100%, but I might stop by for a little bit depending what my plans with the GF look like - but I'd most likely have to leave early.

What time are people going to start playing? I might come early and stay for a few hours or something.

Velocity

Smash Lord
So I'm definitely not 100%, but I might stop by for a little bit depending what my plans with the GF look like - but I'd most likely have to leave early.

What time are people going to start playing? I might come early and stay for a few hours or something.
people will start arriving after 10 AM a lot of people are going to roll through late.

GOTM

Smash Champion
so who's gonna be there within the 11am-3pm time frame? velocity i love you and all, but i aint tryin to play only you for 4 hours, lol

Velocity

Smash Lord
There's some people from jersey(within that span), delaware(a couple all within that span I think), temple(a couple, later), cactus(later), m2k (don't know), Dobs (later), Vex ( within that span), metal reaper if he gets a ride or if i pick him up, no cash (idk) there will def be a bunch of people here

GOTM

Smash Champion
There's some people from jersey(within that span), delaware(a couple all within that span I think), temple(a couple, later), cactus(later), m2k (don't know), Dobs (later), Vex ( within that span), metal reaper if he gets a ride or if i pick him up, no cash (idk) there will def be a bunch of people here
ight sweet.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Highway Madness

OK...so, looks like I will try NJ Transit from Newark Penn to Pennsauken/Route 73 Station in NJ, which will arrive at 1:02pm (hopefully if I wake up early enough to take the train, I'm still awake now so things are looking good). Would somebody be able to pick me up from Pennsauken/Route 73 Station, which is like 20 min away from Velocity's? If not, I will walk from there, I don't give a ****, I'm in extreme cardio mode.

Btw, I will be bringing a wii with melee if I come (dont have 64 here).

GOTM

Smash Champion
I'm leaving now. Velocity, can you text me your number? If you have my number still that is, I'll PM it to you, haha.

Dan -Zodiac-

Smash Apprentice
Hey i heard there was mad flooding in and around philly, is any of that still an issue? (in terms of roads)

I'm leaving now. Velocity, can you text me your number? If you have my number still that is, I'll PM it to you, haha.
he put his on the op, its 267-972-4839

Velocity

Smash Lord
OK...so, looks like I will try NJ Transit from Newark Penn to Pennsauken/Route 73 Station in NJ, which will arrive at 1:02pm (hopefully if I wake up early enough to take the train, I'm still awake now so things are looking good). Would somebody be able to pick me up from Pennsauken/Route 73 Station, which is like 20 min away from Velocity's? If not, I will walk from there, I don't give a ****, I'm in extreme cardio mode.

Btw, I will be bringing a wii with melee if I come (dont have 64 here).
text me your number.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Good stuff fun times M2k did u like my controller that u were using if so nxt thing that I'm gonna be at I can bring an extra one that is similar. Also Mortal Kombart trilogy should be at next one ;) Sensei ice cream challenge was legit

Will be at next one and me and gotm gonna work on securing something for tournies in West Chester

GOTM

Smash Champion
me and gotm gonna work on securing something for tournies in West Chester
i think i might be on to something right now. there's a player scha who goes to west chester university still so im gonna see if we can secure something there.

big parking lot, middle of an awesome city, plenty of food, just would be the perfect venue to get for this thing. we'll see what happens. if it's free or at the right price, and the room is good enough, we could be on a roll here to start these things soon.

Top Bottom