• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests @ Velocity's 07/28

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I've been talking to Velocity to get them going again. Distortion if you wanna text me or whatever sometime 215 740 9762

GOTM

Smash Champion
and if any of you mofo's wanna come out to west chester, hit me up like a week beforehand and we could prob set somethin up.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Um yeah no way today could have happened today, spent the whole day changing the entire apartment around. I'm open to smash tonight or tomorrow though if people want to come over.

Velocity

Smash Lord
This actually sounds really awesome + I've never been to Philly = I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.
Yeah for this one I will have 2 27 inches and 2 20 inches 1 set up with a couch and another room for two tables and 8 chairs. I should be able to handle another TV and possibly 3 more, but I still need people to bring cubes and wiis.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Also, most of the people that are coming haven't posted in the thread, so I will try to get some sort of conformation list put together.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Same as the last two most people are there early afternoon to late evening. There will be a couple that get there earlier, stay later, and that are there the entire time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey I'll be there. Kurt will be there. Guy that texted me might be there. (Name is Mike) Syeaaaa (I'll ask that guy to post in here tho)

wiscofosho

Smash Rookie
Wisco's in!

Hey, this tournament looks awesome, and I'd like to be entered into the melee singles pool. I'd be down to partner with anybody to play teams with. I play Falco, Peach, Pikachu, and Ness.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll bring a setup and stuff. Probably. I feel like it. and if you guys need me to.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Hey, this tournament looks awesome, and I'd like to be entered into the melee singles pool. I'd be down to partner with anybody to play teams with. I play Falco, Peach, Pikachu, and Ness.
This isn't a tournament it's a smashfest. Velocity might run a tournament though.

Carlos bring a setup if possible. Get there as early as possible. I have to leave at 2pm and I wanna see everyone.

Top Bottom