• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers and Fashion.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
The harder part now is hiding the fact that you're gay from the rest of your family.
Don't worry, I know Rockin AND Junglefever, I'm set for that part.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I have a high sense of fashion and style you see.

Wear the same pair of jeans like every day over and over. Until they have enough holes in them that I have to throw them out. Then start on the next pair that is like over a year old but I've never worn anyway.

Not too different with shirts, I like sort of alternate them. Sometimes. Not really though. Pretty much just wear them until they die. I have a lot of clothes that I haven't worn. They just kind of build up from like Christmas and such and I get around to them eventually. Same with shoes, I don't think there has ever been a time where I have actively worn more than one pair of shoes. Just wear them until they are garbage and die and then start wearing the next pair.

I think I'm good not actually having to buy clothes until like 2015 or something. I have a pretty good collection of untouched stuff. I generally just wait until someone points out that something looks like it has too much wear and tear to actually move on.

I like, might comb my hair if I feel like it? I shower and wash it daily, what more do you want.

I have a high sense of fashion and style as you can see.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I HAVE to stay fresh. I'm always buying new shirts/jeans, and they HAVE to look good, or else. Most of my money goes towards shoes though lmao! Which I clean every Sunday. Gotta stay fashionable and fresh to death.

I shave every second day, and I shave my area every Sunday. I'm telling you guys too much...I don't care. Of course I shower in the mornings and brush my teeth and use mouthwash when I wake up, and when I go to bed. I also use deodorant in the mornings, and use my sexy manly man cologne.

I could go on...but I don't want to embarrass myself any more.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
It's true, he did. I'm happy to take the credit for it though.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
^^^ so true. I'd gladly switch with any of those babyface guys that can't grow facial hair to save their life. I'm extremely talented at facial hair growing and I don't like how I look with it so I'm doomed to constant shaving. whyyyyy

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Laser your hair away permanently.

Also was a pretty good thread. You homosexual scum and your fashion.

Staz

Smash Lord
I think anyone can have clothes for A LONG TIME and pull off good style. I really don't get how some people shop so much when their closets are full.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
If I wear a shirt more than twice I burn it and immediately buy one to replace it

I don't honestly care about fashion, but flannel is the most comfortable thing in the world. It just so happens that it also looks unconscionably good on me

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'm a bouncer. I wear and dress however the hell I want. Alllll the time.

Careerwise I plan to be a cop, meaning I'm going to wear either a uniform (which exists outside the tryhard/dontry spectrum, I think) or whatever the hell I want. For the rest of my life.

I win and Dasty sucks :mad:

Goldie and Glyph and Pythag are mah boiz though

Peeze

Smash Master
I live in Florida, the only acceptable attire is board shorts and a tank. Unless you want to be formal.

Then it's cargo shorts and a tank.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
i got a lot lazier about looking good when i got to college. no girls to woo in engineering classes :p i do make a decent effort to not be in a hoodie/tshirt + sweatpants/shorts most days though. sadly that already puts you well above average in college for a guy in america...

typically i look better than the average guy just by virtue of wearing stuff that fits and doesn't clash colorwise. (two biggest mistakes most people make. dark colors are a lot easier to not clash...) i wear skinny jeans. so do rockstars. besides, i'm a skinny guy. i look like i'm swimming in my own pants if i don't get slim/skinny fit pants.

the typical frat boy look really bothers me. same with hipsters. the best ladies love it classy

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i've been getting more into fitted stuff, hats, v-necks

i have never really been big on fashion, but over time i've learned the importance of looking good

usually, if the girl i'm interested expresses that she likes a certain style, i might gravitate towards it while still finding a way to stay myself. if i dont kno anything about fashion, i might as well do that right? hahah.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hipster = modern witch hunt

If you are convicted of being one they're guilty, because all hipsters deny that they're hipsters.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
it's a little different though, people back then were actually afraid of being cursed n ****. we dont care if you ride fixie one gears and drink PBR and listen to ****ty vinyls on your own time. if you LOOK like a hipster thats enough reason to not want your filthy *** around.

Hydro_Smasher

Smash Journeyman
I wear shorts and some t shirt no matter what most of the time. But, nearly everything I have is black and white checkers; my vans shoes, my beanie (to keep my usually long hair in) my back pack which I bring my controllers and recording set up, my water bottle etc. Ask anyone 831 lol

:phone:

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think it actually stems from the fact that people generally dislike super condescending/pretentious people. Hipsterism idolizes those traits in a roundabout way.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Look at me with my Mac!

Scum imo, Auschwitz should be reopened and have them be the new guests.

Oh my God Teran are you SERIOUS?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm all for that wagon.

Vote: Hipsters

I lol'd

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
the typical frat boy look really bothers me.
why does it bother you? lol

that's normally how I dress by the way. polos or front pocket shirts, khaki shorts, sperry's, maybe a nice hat, good to go.

good luck in those engineering classes though, some of my best friends here are engineers and i can tell how tough it is.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dang it. A sweet jacket that I bought on sale around Christmas time is on sale for even more now. C'est la vie.

Top Bottom